24-

{#}{#}{#}

After like 10 minutes of talking to Will and Hayes, I hear the doorbell. I get up and walk to the door, opening it with a smile.

"Hey gorgeous," Ethan says, smiling wide. I blush and let him in. "Hey, and guess who already knows?" I say, closing the door. "Oh god, did Hayes or Nash tell him?" He asks in slight fear. "You betcha!" Will says from the living room. I start to laugh and Ethan shakes his head.

We walk into the living room and Will immediately looks at Ethan with a very intense look. Ethan seems to shrink under his glare and I laugh because I've never seen Ethan scared before in my life, the big bad Ethan Dolan is scared?

"If you hurt her, I'll beat your ass, just so you know," Will says, making Hayes snicker. Ethan nods and glances at me. "But, I'm happy for you two," He says and I hug Ethan. "Thank you," I say and Ethan smiles slightly at him.

{#}{#}{#}

We arrive at Ethan's house, and I'm instantly nervous. All that's going through my mind is, what if they don't like me? Ethan seems to notice my tense state and he stops me as I reach to open the door.

"Natalia, look at me," I sigh and look at him and instantly relax. How does he do this to me?

"You're okay princess, they'll love you," He says and I smile slightly. "Ugh, okay, but you can't stop me from being scared out of my mind about this," I say and he chuckles. "Okay princess, you ready?" "Let's go than," I answer him and we exit the car, making our way to the door.

He opens the door and I hear a clatter of something, maybe a cup? "Oh shoot!" A lady's voice says, maybe Ethan's mom. I slip my shoes off and walk into his house more. His house is gorgeous.

I see Mrs.Dolan picking up a cup, aha, I was right! She looks up at me when she sees us and she smiles a very beautiful smile, she's beautiful. "Hi mrs.Dolan, I'm Natalia," I say as she stands up to shake my hand. "Oh, please, call me Lisa!" She exclaims and I smile and nod.

I hear footsteps behind me and I look back to see Mr.Dolan entering the kitchen. "Oh, she is beautiful just as I thought she would be! Hello I'm Sean!" He says and I smile. "Thank you Mr.Dolan," I say and he shakes his head. "Call me Sean honey!" He says and I nod, with a smile on my face.

"Dinner will be ready in about 25 minutes, make yourself at home," Lisa says and I nod at her and Ethan leads me upstairs to his room. I look around when we enter. I expected it to be messy and gross but honestly, I love it. It has a black and grey theme and it is super clean. "I like your room!" I say and he smiles at me. "Thanks gorgeous, I like your face," he says and I playfully roll my eyes.

I sit on his bed and watch him as he gets a box out of his closet. "What's that?" I ask him as he makes his way towards me with it. "That's for you to find out," he smirks and places it next to me. I smile as I look at him.

I take the lid off the box and I'm met with Ethan's very very strong scent. I gasp as the first thing I take out is a grey sweatshirt with a Nike sign on it. I bring it to my nose and sniff, and just as I thought, it smells just like him.

I look at him and he has a smile on his face. I chuckle a little bit and take out the next thing and that is another sweatshirt but it's navy blue and it's under armor. It also smells like Eth.

In the end, there was 3 sweatshirts, 2 shirts, a pair of sweatpants, and a pair of basketball shorts and everything smells strongly of him.

"What's this for?" I ask him as I place everything neatly back in the box. "My closet was getting to full and I decided to take some things out of it last night and put it in a box for you, I also sprayed some of my cologne on them," he chuckles and I smile. I've always wanted a boys clothes to wear, and this is better because it's my boyfriends clothes and they smell like the scent I'm obsessed with.

"Thank you, these will come to use," I smile and he grabs my face and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back, than we are interrupted by a knock.

We pull away and I look to see his sister. I've seen pictures of her. "Hey, you must be the famous Natalia," she smiles and I chuckle. "That's me, but famous?" I reply to her, getting up to hug her or something.

"Ethan talks about you a bunch, he's whipped as hell," she says and brings me into a hug. "Oh wow, does he?" I ask as we pull away from our hug. "Yep," she winks and I hear Ethan groan. I laugh and look back at him and he is shaking his head.

"Oh don't be embarrassed babe, ask my family how much I talk about you," I say with a wink and he laughs. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you," I say to Cameron and she smiles. This girl is absolutely gorgeous! This family has some good genes.

"It's nice to meet you too!" She exclaims and I smile. "Mom sent me up to let you know dinner is ready by the way," she smiles and I nod, and wait for Ethan so we can go down together.

When we do get downstairs the table is set with food on the plates. "Oh! I could have gotten my own food you guys!" I say and they both shake their heads. "No, don't worry about it darling," Lisa says and I take a seat next to Ethan and Cameron sits across from us and Lisa and Sean are at the ends.

"It looks absolutely delicious, all of it," I say with a smile, as I pick up my fork to cut into the food. We are having chicken fettuccine alfredo. I love that!

"Thank you darling," Lisa says and Sean gives me a smile. I take a bite and almost moan in delight about how good this is. "Oh my gosh this is so good!" I exclaim looking at them with wide eyes after I finish the bite. They chuckle.

"So honey, how's school going?" Sean asks and Ethan glances at him. "It's going great, I'm getting all a's right now actually," I smile and they give me smiles right back. These are the nicest people I've ever met.

"Where's Gray tonight?" I ask them. "He's at a movie with Kit actually," Ethan says and I nod. "They are so perfect together," I say and everyone nods in agreement.

{#}{#}{#}

After a very nice dinner I decided I should go home. It's 9:00 exactly because we talked a lot, so I'm with Ethan in the car right now.

Ethan's family is so nice, like actually so so nice. I wanna start going over there more I think because that was great. Mrs.Dol-I mean Lisa is a very good cook too.

As we pull into the driveway I see that everyone's cars are here. "Thanks for tonight, it was great," I smile and he smiles back. "It was great, I told you they'd love you," he chuckles and takes my hand, lacing it with his. I blush down at them and look into his eyes.

"I'm so happy with you, you don't even understand," he says and leans in to kiss me. I smile and once out lips touch I'm attacked with fireworks. Time stops and all I'm thinking about is him, right now.

When we pull away I'm smiling. "I'm happy with you too."

{#}{#}{#}

A/n: First update of 2019 whoop whoop!