11-

A/n: Okay so everybody knows he doesn't look like this but he posted this on his story and I just had to😂 this is what Shane looks like, I know it should be Shane Dawson but he's a bit to old. I love Shane Dawson, and my Shane character is still semi based on him but he is based on James and my mind, thanks lovelies, don't forget to comment!!❤️

{#}{#}{#}

By Thursday we have everything set up, we just got back from shopping for food and stuff and I'm laying in bed, texting Melanie. All the bed stuff is set up and everyone is okay with who their roommate/s are.

The people that are going are:

Me (single)
Nash (single)
Hayes (single)
Tez (sharing one with Isaiah)
Isaiah (sharing one with Tez)
Mila (with Kit and Melanie)
Melanie (with Kit and Mila)
Abbey (with Shane)
Kit (with Mila and Melanie)
Shane (with Abbey)
Jack (with Carson and Vincent)
Ethan (with Grayson and Marcus)
Grayson (with Ethan and Marcus)
Marcus (with Ethan and Grayson)
Carson (with jack and Vincent)
Vincent (with Jack and Carson)

We have been talking about it all week, and it's gone by very slow. I can't wait until tomorrow, it's gonna be so fun. We got some alcohol too, but not a lot. And Nash had to get it. We don't want to be falling over drunk, all weekend.

I wish the weekend was longer, it'd be better.

I put my phone down, finishing my conversation with Melanie and decide to pack. I pack 4 outfits, 4 bathing suits, for the hot tub because it's October, and some other things. I know it might be a lot but I like to be prepared.

{#}{#}{#}

The rest of last night was just boring crap and I got tired so I went to bed, and I slept amazing. It's good, so I'll have energy tonight and I can stay up late.

ITS FINALLY FRIDAY! We leave after school and I took my bags out to the car I'm riding in this morning when I woke up, before I did anything. Now I'm getting ready. I throw on an outfit and put my hair up in a messy ponytail, also putting on natural makeup.

As I walk out of my room I have 30 minutes until we leave

As I walk out of my room I have 30 minutes until we leave. I should be able to see my parents before they leave and before I leave, I won't see them all weekend. I watched a few shows with Skylynn last night, just because she won't see me, and because I love her so much.

"Hi momma," I say and hug her. "Good morning my love," she says and kisses my head, smiling. "How did you sleep?" My dad asks and I smile. "Really good," I say and they smile at me. "Remember to be responsible his weekend, but don't forget to have fun," Mom says and I nod. "Of course, always," I say and they both nod, feeling confident we'll be okay.

"I think someone wants in," my dad says, pointing to the sliding door.  I chuckle and see Kado up on the door, tou he hanging out, almost like he is smiling. I walk to the door and let him and Zan in, both of them wagging their tails, greeting me. "Hi my good, handsome boys, hello," I say, in my voice that I talk to them in.