05

Luke's POV

It's been a little over a month since I had Anastasia over at Ashton's place, where she had her sudden little out burst; which I decided not to question her about it. Over that time around two days before Christmas I asked her to be my girlfriend and surprisingly she said yes to.

Now here we are sitting in her oversized purple bedroom watching pretty little lairs, which Anastasia insisted on watching. The show isn't really what I normally watch but I don't really care as long as we're with each other that's all that matters.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder, rubbing my fingers in circular motions on her shoulders. I stare at her, but I highly doubt she even notices, she's too focused on the show. She's so beautiful and serene, she honestly isn't like any girl I met before. This part month and a half she makes me feel that I can trust and lo- feel something again.

"My friend is coming to visit from California tomorrow," my voice startles her a bit, since all her attention was focused on the TV.

"That's cool," She softly says, turning off the tv, sitting up.

"You didn't have to stop watching your show," I state, she smiles, and plants a kiss to my cheek.

"It's okay I want to talk to you, tell me about your friend."

She crosses her legs into a butterfly position and stares at me with her big smile.

"Well Michael and I," I pause as I see her eyes widen at his name, but I ignore it and continue. "have- had a band back in LA, but we kind of took a break."

"You never told me you had a band," she frowns.

I never mentioned the band to her, because it brought back to many memories of her, she being the reason why we broke up in the first place. My other band- former band mate/ ex- bestfriend and my exgirlfriend were sleeping together for two months (so they say) but it could of been longer I wouldn't doubt it. Anyway, I needed a break from that life and get my head straight again.

"I'm sorry, it's a pretty touchy subject." I honestly say.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me," she says. "So where is Michael from?" she bites her lips nervously.

I give her a questionable look, "He's from here actaully, Michael is a friend of Ashton and I." She looks down at her lap shaking her head. "What's wron-" I was interupted by her bedroom door opening.

"Anastasia I'm ordering food, what would you-" he pauses once he see's me. "who's this?"

She hesitantly looks at me and then back at who I think is her dad. "Dad, this is Luke, the guy I told you about," she nervously says.

"Oh yes, Luke. I'm Tyler Becker." He hold out his hand for me to shake and I do. Tyler Becker, I swear I heard that name before.

"It's nice to meet you sir," I'm so stupid. "You're the mayor aren't you?" I questioned.

"Indeed I am, Anastasia didn't tell you?" I shake my head and turn to look at her.

"It was never brought up," She blankly said. "Luke is staying for dinner," What! This is already so fucking awkward.

"No, it's okay I don't want to-"

"No Luke it's fine," She glared at me, so I gave in and stayed for dinner.

***

The dinner last night was the most awkward experience of my life, but also the most interesting experience. Mr. Becker or Mr. Mayor, I don't know what the hell to call him, kept saying it's been a while since Anastasia had someone over let alone a boy, I have no idea what he meant by that, but I could tell Anastasia was getting worried about it, almost like she was scared that he was going to say something.