09

Anastasia

I explained everything to Ashton from the beginning. How my father didn't want the city to know that the mayors daughter got pregnant so young, so he lied about me not wanting to be a part of Autumn's life.

Also, how I tried everyday to come back to them, but my dad never allowed it. How I cried for hours, days, months, and years because I couldn't see my baby nor my boyfriend who I did care about dearly.

Ashton didn't say a word the whole time, which made it a bit easier. However, I wish he would have spoke up and asked me questions.

After I finished he rubbed his hands over his face and say next to me on his bed.

"It was hard," Ashton sighed. "I didn't think I could make it through alone with a new born, but I did it." He continued.

"I don't know how I did it," he laughed "but I did."

I remained silent, while I waited to hear his struggles.

"I was so fucking heart broken when I arrived back at the hospital only to find you gone. Your dad told me that you wished not be apart of our lives," he paused and took a deep breath "I always knew your dad was an asshole, but I didn't think he that's big of an asshole to keep you away from me and Autumn."

At this point we were both in tears. I looked down at his hands that were on his lap and I placed my hand on top of one of them.

Ashton didn't bother to look at me, he just stared at out now intertwined hands.

"I wanted to marry you, Annie" he whispered, causing a sob to spill from my lips.

"Not because of Autumn, but because I love you so much." he confessed. 

I don't know why I'm crying now, because the fact he said he wanted to marry me? or because he said I love you in present tense rather than loved?

"Ash-" I tried to stop him saying anything else, but he ignored my attempt.

"Don't get me wrong, I love Piper will all my heart, but Anastasia it has always been you." His eyes started to tear up. "I've missed you so much, you are believe it or not, always on my mind." He admits.

At this points I'm crying again and have absolutely no idea how to respond to his confession. I didn't expect to hear those words come out of his mouth.

"Say something," he begs "please."

I stare at him and then towards the door where I think Luke is still standing outside of.

"Ashton, I don't know what to say. It's been years, but a part of me will always love you." I confess, but still have no idea where I'm taking this.

He sighs and gets up from the bed, not letting go of my hand. Ashton kneels in front of me to get a better view of my face.

"I know Luke loves you and you love him, but-"

"Luke loves me?" I confusing asked; it has been 3 months and he hasn't said anything.

"Isn't it obvious? All he does is talk about you and is literally always around you. How can you not notice?" He continued to asked questions, but my mind was somewhere else.

I've been wanting to tell Luke that I love him for the longest time, well to him when he's awake. I've said it a couple times when he's sleeping, but I don't think I have the courage to say it first out loud.

"Ashton, I need to talk to Luke." I say getting up and walking towards the door.

I ignore the comments coming out of Ashton's mouth and head towards wherever Luke is. I'm not gonna tell him I love him, just that I want to leave.

I see that he's not in his room, so I walk towards Autumn's and sure enough I find him laying on her bed with a sleeping Autumn wrapped up in his arms.

He notices me right away, carefully removing himself from Autumn without waking her.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He grips my shoulders rubbing gentle circles on my skin with his thumbs.

" I want to go home," I whimper.

"Okay, I'll ask what happened later, I don't want to see you even more upset." He kisses my head and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

*_*_*

When we get to my Town house, we both remain silent as we enter my bedroom.

I walk straight to the dresser pulling out a pair of yoga shorts and one of Luke's band shirts that I stole from him.

I stripped in front of Luke, which I never do, but I don't care at the moment. I hear him gasp when I'm only left in my underwear, and no bra.

"Okay, Ana what happened? I'm not complaining about-" he points at my exposed body. "but you have never been like this before around me"

It's not that I never wanted to do anything sexual with Luke, it's just I wasn't ready. Ashton was the only one that i have ever slept with and it makes me nervous thinking of the outcomes of having sex again.

At this point I don't even care anymore. I drop my clothes and walk over to my bed where Luke was standing shocked.

I immediately wrapping my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. At first doesn't know how to react, but he finally started kissing me back.

Luke decides to take control at this point and turns me around and lays me down on the bed.

"God, you're so beautiful," he says against my lips as his hands roam up my body stopping when he gets to my breast.

"Do you want to, you know?" Luke nervously ask pulling away from my lips.

"I- yes, I do." I nod.

*_*_*

Okay yeah sucky ending but I bet you can guess what the next chapter is...

I literally wrote this in like 20 minutes so sorry if it sucks I'm tired from last night.

I saw one direction in Chicago last night and I'm dealing with post concert depression at the moment. THE SHOW WAS LIT AF AND WAS SO CHILL!

Have you guys been to an otra show?? And what's your fav song???

I hope you enjoyed reading!! byeeee mates