1.

The young billionaire straightened his custom made suit. He was on his Ferrari, on his way to another "useless college occasion", as to him.

Looking out of the window, a tight smile etched on his features. Yesterday's moments replaying in his mind...frame by frame. Oh how much he loved the warm tightness around him, whimpering underneath like an useless plaything and him plunging onto heaven.

There was always a women or maybe even a man waiting for him out there, drooling over him and he always gave some a chance. He gave them a chance everyday.

His thoughts broke off to his driver's voice." Sir, we 're here. This is the university Mr. Styles." "Thanks. Will call you after the ceremony." He said and got out of the car.His broad shoulder muscles flexing tightly on his custom made designer tuxedo. The man was ravishing , he was naturally a looker. A wink from those dazzling eyes or a slight smirk was all they needed to beg for him.

The CEO entered the university where he was warmly welcomed. He is a man who works in time. For him, time changed a mass part of his life, it made him the man he is today. So in result he became obsessed with the idea of punctuality and he's loving the impression of it, so far.

After a few moments he found himself addressing the mass crowd, voice deep, poised and a little cocky as everyday. Most of the audience had already forgotten their surroundings.

But on the other end, there was a normal boy in the crowd, who was officially bored with the  speech. He wanted his degree quickly and he wanted it now. He elbowed his best friend who was sitting beside him. "Lou! Louis for god's sake stop drooling. When did you become gay mate?" he teased. 

"Zayn, just look at him, I'm of course not gay but HE.IS.HOT, those legs." Louis said, clearly forgotten about the graduation." Whatever".  Zayn said giving Louis a dirty look. "He's just a man, he's fit but what else." he thought, dismissing the abnormal stomach flip.

After a round of applause,  they started handing the certificates and Zayn couldn't be more happier.

Zayn was indeed happy, he being one of the honored students. The raven haired lad watched the students getting on stage one by one.

"Louis Tomlinson."

Louis quickly stood up and looked at his best friend who gave him a smile of appreciation.

Student after student, he watched them as some them nearly slipped gazing at the man, some even attempting to kiss the young man to which their headmaster gave them all disgusted looks. Then,

"With honors for arts, Zayn Malik!"

As he said that, the crowd erupted in loud applauds. The young boy hurriedly stood up and took his steps forward toward the stage. Getting near the young man he proudly extended his hands to accept the certificate.

When their hands touched accidentally a minor shudder of electricity ran through the younger boy's hand, the CEO feeling the same, a feeling that he never experienced before. Both of the men looked directly at each other for a second.

But none of them being aware that both of their eyes will be stuck inside their heads for a lifetime.

The golden honey ones and the emerald forest ones.

...................................

"Louis, just shut the hell up Okay, I don't like him, hell... I 'll never see him again anyway. I'm just a man and what do you expect?" Zayn said.

Both boys were currently wasting themselves in a club after their college gathering. As  usual, Louis was pissing off his life-long best friend."Zayn, you LIKE him. You both made eye contact and he BLOODY SMILED AND SMIRKED AT YOU!" Louis yelled.

"Jesus Christ when will you ever shut up...you're bloody screaming! He is a CEO, who is a fuckboy and he parties in his private yacht almost every week with a thousand women. And I' m not even into men" Zayn stated, clearly angry and annoyed with his best friend. "Yet." the feathery haired lad added. Zayn scowled at his friend, "Shut up Lou. End of conversation. Now where's my drink." he asked, changing the subject quickly.

They were both fully enjoying their time in there. Louis gave the glass which was filled with some neon green colour drink. "Yes! I'm legal baby, I AM A GRADUATE!" He yelled, blissfully, clearly a bit tipsy as his best friend. His friend who was staring at him, half tanked-up now joined Zayn's joy. Chuckling.

......................................

"We can manage that Mr. Styles." the middle aged man said, across from the CEO. " Positive? because I'm not taking shit." The CEO spoke, his voice uncomfortably strict. "Yes, Mr. Styles. I can handle that." he said. "Good. You're dismissed." And the man was gone in a blink of an eye.

The CEO leaned back and started rubbing his temples, trying to calm himself down, a sudden sly smirk drew on his pink lips.

"Zayn Malik." he said to himself, and he even said it a couple more times just to be ready.

The CEO grimaced. Something inside him was clearly shaken up. Yes, he has the idea to bend the random boy over his lap, though he was known as a straight man, he never usually cares about the gender. He only wanted the warmth and the tightness. 

But now a different aura of feelings hovered over him. He felt that there was a bond which was new and he was scared. The bond to the confident yet innocent body.

And he was hit with a huge wave of emotions.

A thing that the man believes he doesn't have or doesn't need. A wave of feelings that he couldn't put his finger on, but as always he ran over it,maybe ran away from it but he couldn't care less. 

"He must be great in bed." he said loudly to himself almost to assure himself that it was just lust. "I won't meet him." he said and left his office grabbing his coat.

And after a few hours he found himself again, thrusting himself into a random woman who had unusually large breasts.

And hitting his climax he whispered slowly, "Shit, Zayn."

.................................................

So, hope it was not bad.

Should I continue this? Tell me your thoughts.

Also vote and comment.

All the love,

-S-