7.

Apologies for the short chapter.

The CEO traced his tattoos thinking about his day, munching on a sandwich. He was alone in his mansion after a long time.

No special company for him tonight.

Somehow he couldn't make up his mind to have sex with someone else when the golden orbs flash in front of him with every single thrust.

So he gave up at last, his only dream was to seize him.

Only him.

His days have been insanely hectic, his life evolved mainly around Zayn, Liam and Louis these days. He barely thinks about anything except the raven eyed boys mouth wrapped around him. Yes, he could always just bend him over his desk when he arrives at the office but everyday something keeps him away from doing it.

Maybe it's those hazel doe eyes which screams innocence or the cocky attitude he doesn't know. But somehow he cannot take Zayn to bed.

He continued to munch on his food while his thoughts started flowing freely.

His first ever boyfriend's face flashed in front of him, it was high school.

Horny and desperate.

Joshua, was 3 years older than him and abusive, but he was too naive to realize that it was not love just sex, but when he did, it was too late. He was broken inside and out.

After that relationship it was never the same. He built his walls high and strong, so strong that nobody was able to enter. Now he looks back and laugh.

It's the past and he's not gonna sell it to anymore to anyone. He thanks Liam for talking some sense onto his naive mind.

And he's the only one who gets compliments from the CEO.

Well now nothing matters anymore. He had made a vow to himself that he's never gonna fall into those childish, vulnerable, crying messes and cut himself in the midnight.

Harry finished his dinner and sat near the flat screen flipping through the channels carelessly and then settling on a random movie.

His mind drifted off again, but not for the raven haired boy, for all the rivals that he had made while working on the industry.

He knew that one day they'll take him as a hostage or atleast shot him down. He knows that most people were and are jealous of him being successful at this  young age.

His belief is that they've left him alone.

But boy he was wrong, a pair of dark, cold eyes were observing his every move, every single move from far away.

      ...........................................

Zayn laughed loudly at his best friend's joke. They were currently sharing some beer after a tight session of apologizing.

"Fuck off Loueh." he said still not taking his eyes from the t.v.

"Zayn, listen. I was scared, if I told you earlier I could have lost him before I get to know him, you could have broken us off immediately!" Louis said and regretted it after a few seconds.

This time Zayn kept the bowl on the table and switched off the t.v and stood up. "What did you say? Oh... so you're saying that I won't let you date some guy. And it was also wrong of me to save you from those abusive douchebags. So I'm the one who's wrong?! Ok then from now I'm not gonna care. And like you said I won't come into your life.

"Zayn... look...I didn't mean it like that okay!'' Louis said desperately.

"Then it's like what?" Zayn asked extremely pissed and fully raged.

Louis, not wanting to fight with his best friend, got near his friend and held both his shoulders.

"Zayn I'm-"

"No, Louis I know, I don't have the right to come into your life but I'm just worried and concerned about you. You might get hurt again and I don't want you dating some asshole. I- I mean I don't want my brother to get hurt. I cannot bear that Louis. This time I'm not interfering but don't come crying to me Lou. Ok mate? Tell me if you need anything." Zayn said and stepped to his room leaving Louis speechless.

"Z-Zayn"

Louis felt helpless. Seeing this Zayn immediately went back and sat next to his best mate and taking his wrists in his hands,

"Hey, hey it's okay Louis. What's wrong? Louis are you ok?" Zayn asked frantically.

Louis was silently crying, and using some effort he lifted his head and looked at Zayn. " I'm sorry Zayn. You know I need you right? Sorry Zee. It was so wrong of me."

Zayn looked at Louis's glassy eyes and said. "Louis, I'm not mad okay? Look, don't be scared. I'll look after you no matter what and I'm so sorry for being over protective and I know I overreacted and I'm so fucking sorry for it too mate." he said hugging his best friend.

The feathery haired lad hugged back tightly and,

"Are we good?" Louis whispered.

"We were never bad mate. But, you have to spill all the stuff Tomlinson." Zayn demanded.

Louis was really happy, he was over the moon. After he told everything to Zayn he felt safe.

Zayn was happy too and couldn't stop teasing about Louis liking the man. Zayn feels like Liam is a good man, but you cannot trust anybody too quickly right?

As many Fridays they were having fun within their apartment, just the two of them.

It was one of their special habits. Music banging loud inside and drinks passed through their hands. Empty pizza boxes lying everywhere.

They've been thrown out of many apartments by this tradition they're too addicted to it to let it go.

And at about 2.00 in the morning eyes were glazed, they were high and giggling.

Friends fall out sometimes but that's just for a few seconds. Or atleast that what they thought.

      ......................................

(This is not relevant but "Two of us" is addicting. It's so beautiful, raw and his voice have so much passion in it. He was amazing at the live performance. It actually made me cry.
Proud of you Louis Tomlinson.)

Hope the chapter was okay and again apologies for the short chapter.

Soo if you read this atleast vote so I know that someone's reading this.

And also give me your lovely thoughts.

**Q:What's your favourite zarry moment?

Love every single one of you my babes!

-S-💙