8.

(Not edited. Sorry for the mistakes.)

Zayn found himself grinding on random women and men. And now he was currently with a woman. And this one is hot.

The local club was jam packed. The floor was on fire. Music roaring and the lights were blinding. Multiple sweaty bodies danced, grinded and collided. Louis was nowhere to be found but it didn't matter tonight.

It was a Saturday and after Louis's irritating pleadings Zayn agreed to waste himself in one of the most high-profiled clubs in the city. The place included people of many levels and ages. From drug dealers to teenagers and millionaires. And today was no exception.

...................................................

Harry Styles observed the crowd from the leather couch, a whiskey glass in his hand.

And like always he looked compelling. Emerald eye glossy and brighter than the laser beams, sitting there with smirk, he watched the women giving him the "Come to bed" eyes.

Tonight no one was capable catch the man's attention. On a different day at this moment he would be having a threesome but tonight he's not gonna use some random chick.

All day there was a weird feeling churning inside him and that was the reason which brought him to the place in first place.

Few minutes passed but before it gets uninteresting his eyes spotted a familiar face, it was one of his clients.

Not just some client.

It was his little boy.

.........................................................

Zayn stared at the girl's ass which was dripping out of her booty shorts. He was entirely wasted and out of his mind. As minutes passed the grinding session became lame so being fed up of the skirt he ditched the woman and went to the bar. Asking for hard liquor he sat down on a stool,

"Going hard mate? Heart break?" the bartender asked, mixing up the drink.

Ignoring the question Zayn muttered, "Cheers". Chugging down the alcohol at an inhumanly speed he went to the dance floor once more.

.............................................

Harry Styles was eyeing the boy's every move, the way he bucks his hips to the hot air and bite his lip lustfully drove the CEO mad.

Gonna wreck you tonight. That's all I need.

As Zayn was totally wasted it would be a lot easier. Keeping his thoughts aside he stood up and pushed through the crowd, after searching for a moment he saw Zayn's small frame and smirked. Slowly inching forward from his back and he gripped the younger boy's waist tightly.

Zayn let out a surprised gasp and whipped his head back. He was drunk, but recognized the man.

"Styles! You scared the shit out of me but what a pleasant surprise!" he said, holding his chest theatrically.

Harry let out a low chuckle, and nuzzled his head into the younger boy's neck.

"Someone's drunk I see" He said huskily into the younger lad's ear.

"What! No! Yeah maybe... a bit." Zayn replied.

Harry then slowly guided the boy's hips and started rocking them both in a steady rhythm.

"You look so good, wasted." Harry complemented again, his voice rough and deep. Biting his lip Zayn turned tilted his neck to the side to give the man more access.