10.

Not edited!!

And important A/N in the end.

"I'll increase your salary Stephanie." The CEO said.

"No, No sir, I'm sorry I cannot stay, this job was just for a few months and I really need to move." Stephanie said discontentedly. Harry sighed, he always hated this feeling, the feeling of letting things go.

Stephanie, his secretary for 3 years, knew the CEO's behavior and habits extremely well. And it took a long time to get used to the extravagant stuff and put up with it.

"What are you going to do there?" The CEO said in deathly calm manner eyeing the resigning sheet and the woman.

"Um- Sir. I'm mainly going there for education and as you already know sir my family's there. She said trying to sound blank. The CEO stared at her for some time. "If you're gonna study I cannot hold you back, that would be bad of me so you're free to go. But Stephanie we should look for a new one and have you?" He said. Mentally cheering and she answered the CEOs question. "Yes, sir actually we've put out the announcements and as to you sir the interviews will kick off tomorrow." She said. "What the- Oh you informed me that before, all these shit going on and just...Alright then its settled. Let's start tomorrow. Thanks."

"Thank you sir."

............................................

Next day.7.00 a.m

The woman applied the black ink carefully around her dark eyes. Her fake lashes giving the eyes a thick look. She looked to herself in the mirror and a smile crept up to her face, according to the bosss orders today she was in one of her most premium missions. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her silky blouse. Satisfied with her look she grabbed her stuff and talking with the boss she stepped into the busy street. Next stop, Styles Company.

..

The CEO sat in his chair, hands clasped together with his secretary besides him." How many left?"

"5 more sir."

"Weve got to choose quick right."

"I do think so sir."

"Tell me about the next one."

"Ugh-well sir she's got a lot of experience and some decent qualifications too sir, means she have been working for a few years now."

"Any criminal records?" Stephanie shot the CEO a confused look

"Sir?" she asked again.

"Any criminal records, like she's was in a gang, been to prison, murdered someone?"

"Not that I know of sir."

"Alright. Send her in. My ass is roasting in this leather chair."

An attractive woman, wellover attractive woman entered the room. She was wearing a silk blouse, top two buttons undone revealing her cleavage and her silky brown hair was pinned onto a bun. She sported blood red lips and a thick eye makeup. And she did an excellent job of driving the CEO wild. Harry smirked and looked at Stephanie. "Good choice." He whispered. Stephanie gave a smile mentally rolling her eyes.

"Mr. Styles. Nice to meet you."

"Ah yes, me too. Have a seat."

"Thank you sir."

"So..."The CEO asked leaning back on his seat. "Raven Green, unique name for a unique woman" He said.

"More like a slut." Stephanie thought.

The CEO flipped through Raven's information. "You've got some experience I see but why are you applying for this job Miss. Green?" he asked.

"Mr. Styles I don't think why you shouldn't hire me." She said pointing to herself.

"What the f-woman!?" Stephanie was mentally screaming. The CEO would obviously tell the person to leave his office by now but her appearance saved her.

"Do you have any experience as a secretary before?"

"I have experience in a lot more than that thing sir." She thought but she said, "Yes sir few years."

"Good. Good. That's a bonus." He said.

There was silence for a few minutes only the sound of papers flipping was heard. Then the CEO cleared his throat and said. "I don't think why shouldn't be my secretary. You've got the job. Oh and Stephanie will introduce you my schedules and all and I'm a bit complex. Hoping to see you next Monday"

"Absolutely sir."

"Great. See you soon Gorgeous." He said smirking. Raven blushed and smiled. "Thank you so much sir, at least now I have a better life." she said struggling to catch the CEO's pity but mentally planning on how to wreck the company. The CEO chuckled. "No problem Gorgeous."

...........................................

Louis was dressed nicely and was talking with Zayn when the bell rang "Oh your man is here little boy." Zayn laughed. He opened the door to be met with a frustrated Liam. "Ugh- Zayn mate, did you see ugh-Lo-

Liam! You're here!"

"Hey babe!" he said and he kissed Louis on the lips making Zayn scrunch up his nose.

"Gross" He muttered. "Or is it Zaynie boy?"Louis said and wiggled his eyebrows making Zayn realize what he's about to do.

"Louis! Don't! I swear to god if you ..."he started.

"No promises lad." and Louis closed the door leaving off to their date.

"Dickhead. Zayn said and laughed it off. He plopped down on the couch and putting the television he settled on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. "Old but gold" He said and sighed but soon was lost in his thoughts as usual but this on a rare topic.

Za-Zayn! Oh-gawd st-stop it!! She laughed and giggled loudly. "C-can't br-breathe S-stop!" he stopped tickiling her and looked deeply into her eyes. The crystal blue ones making Zayn lost himself for a spilt second. She smiled, cupping Zayn's face in her tiny, soft hands. Zayn gave a quick peck to her lips and whispered, "You're beautiful." she felt a shiver run through her body. "I love you." She said looking into the golden orbs. "You too,Pez. Forever." And connected their foreheads.

"Fuck you woman." Zayn growled to himself, his anger slowly rising. He sprinted to his bedroom and searched for his new cigarettes. Slowly lighting one up he dragged them to his lips and as minutes passed his mind and thought was all blurred, an empty cigarette box lying on the coffee table. With a groan the raven haired boy stood up and turned off the television and went to his bedroom stumbling, all the lights were on but his mind was blind as he drifted off.

...............................................................................................................................................

Question: What's your fav song at the moment?? (Any song, cuz I need a new playlist. Lol.)

So I know there was not Zarry here but there are very exciting ones coming up. (I always say that but anyway) So please bear with me for this chapter.

And if theres anyone who ships Zerrie, Im just gonna say that theres no hate at all, shes an amazing woman but it had to be like this on the story and Im not saying that this her true self so Im really sorry if it bothered you.

And I know I'm not a great writer but I hope everyone will give some love.

And a big thank you for the ones who continuously support this thing.

And never forget that youre beautiful the way you are, so ever never doubt that. <3 <3

Vote and comment.

Love you all babes!

-S-