21.

Sorry I had to. 

Votes and comments are much appreciated.

(Not edited)

The deceived boy looked at the coloured canvas ahead of him. A cigarette that he lost count after eighth nestled between his strawberry lips, eyes red and monotonous.

The paintbrush he grasped oozed blood red paint to the wooden floor. Iconic isn't it? And a giant canvas that you could call 'destroyed' with random paint splotches stood in the center of attention.

And on top of that, the large number of cigarettes caused the place to be so smoky that Zayn nearly couldn't see his own hand.

...

"So this is where all magic happens?" Harry questioned, taking a seat on one stool. Zayn nervously chuckled, feeling embarrassed and quite frustrated. The place was cramped and looked deprived and he was sure that Harry already does not like the place. And Harry sat there curiously reading the boy's mind.

"Darling... come here." he whispered, arms reaching out towards Zayn.

Zayn's heart skipped a beat at the name. He blushed and slowly walked into Harry's arms and the older one effortlessly sat Zayn down on his lap, large hands around Zayn's waist steadily.

"You look so damn beautiful babe." Harry whispered, his lips lingering along the tan boy's shoulder blade and neck. Zayn took a subtle breath, the feeling of Harry's lips overwhelming him.

"Harry, I want you." Zayn said, his head fallen back onto Harry's shoulder, eyes closed.

"I'm right here Angel."

...

A forceful cry tore through his fragile frame, eyes brimming for the millionth time. This is pathetic, you are pathetic Zayn, get yourself together. But he could not. How could he?

Well certainly not in the place where they shared each other for the first time. The place where they bonded so intensely by the world's fiercest way. Here held the finest feelings and rawest of passion. And Zayn was quick to give another chance despite all the things that Harry had done. And look where that had brought you.

The anger he bottled up for so long suddenly took the best of him. And he kicked the heavy timber frame that occupied the white canvas, making it collapse to the floor with a fierce crash. Chucking his paintbrush across the room, he threw all the things that his hand caught... and broke down.

Head in his hands, he slid against the cold wall, trying to stop the voices in his head and the door flung open.

.................................

The CEO's eyes jerked open, a sharp pain cursing through him causing him to wince and gasp. What in the world is happening? He struggled to move, but he was frozen and restrained. He had no control over his body.

Blinking a couple of times to clear out his vision, he glanced around. And a wave of panic rose in his gut. Where am I? Looking down at his position, his eyes widened, heart speeding up.

He wasn't dumb to comprehend that he's tied up... in a chair.

The man huffed when he tried to familiarize the surroundings but got nothing. Proceeding to squint and narrow his eyes at the diverse objects around him, trying to dawn something to his brain and it hit him.

And oh boy did it hit him.

...................................

Louis dashed through the door. "Za-"and the mass wave of cigarette smoke hit him right in the face which caused his breath to catch in his throat and he started wheezing, body doubled over.

Liam stared at the looked at the ahead, concerned about his lover so he gave a slight pat to Louis and he backed off getting Liam's gesture.

As he stepped through the place, Liam was quick to realize the unknown room as Zayn's art room. I'm gonna die of a frigging heat stroke. Man, this boy's messed up.

Holding his breath, he caught Zayn's silhouette lying near the very end of the cramped space. Coughing, he rapidly strode through the room, tripping over brushes, papers and glass shards from broken paint bottles.

The place was destroyed.

So was its owner.

....................................

The CEO was in a warehouse. He thrashed violently, yanking at his wrists and the uncomfortable chair creaked under his weight.

His anxiety was high, hands clammy and beads of sweat rolled down his temples. And his once insanely comfortable silk shirt was now burning on his scratchy skin. His thoughts were never-ending, wild and all over the place. For god's sake, Harry relax and think.

He's wearing the same suit from that day. When was that day? How many days have I been here? What the bloody hell happened?

He looked up, sucking in a shaky breath, Lord Help me, and I didn't even apologize to him. He tugged on his wrist restrains hard, only to make them burn bitterer with agonizing pain.

But suddenly all his escaping efforts came to an abrupt halt when he felt a trail of warm liquid trickle down from his wrists.

They were nearly slit open. Don't cry, don't cry. Do not cry.

He did not scream; it was hopeless since he was the one who supplemented soundproof walls and no security for an out-of-date warehouse. How did they get in here? Who is this prick?

Is no one worried?

..............................................

Liam forgetting the entire dispute before approached the lad who was rocking himself back and forth. Peering at him, Liam looked around... and a thankful smile heaved out of him.

The small glass window, which gave all the light and ventilation to the room, was sealed tight. And with a few attempts with his built arm, it opened with an ear-piercing creek making him wince.

But Zayn was too high and numb to notice.

He bent down near the boy, crushing down a half-drunk cigarette near the fallen canvas that had a bright burning end. Last thing we need is the fire department.

"Zayn" he mumbled, a gentle hand on the boy's shoulder. Nothing. He tried again and Zayn's head shot up, chest heaving, and his red eyes widened.

"Get your filthy hands off of me". Zayn spat, slapping Liam's hand off him.

................................................................................................................................................................................................. Whoo, finally.

And 'Fine line' is the fooking best thing that happened to me in a long time. It only makes me want to love him more.*cries in silently in a cool way* But,

I'll try to update as fast as I can. (So hope you're still enjoying it.)

I love you guys all so much.

-S-