11.

"Good morning Mr. Styles."

"You too, what's my schedule today Raven? Are there any meetings?"

"Yes sir. One at 10.00 and another one at 2.00" she replied panting heavily while trying to keep up with the boss.

The CEO suddenly turned around causing Raven to gasp and take a step back.

"Raven?"

"Mr. Styles?"

"Are any of my Art students coming today?" He asked.

The woman shot a nervous and confused look to the CEO. "Are they?" he asked again, this time more calmly. Raven gave the CEO a nervous look. "Ugh- what students sir?"

The CEO fumed. "Don't you bloody have an idea about the art contracts? Weren't you informed about it before? For god's sake!" He yelled.

The other officers' heads shot out of their desks to see the commotion. "No magic show here, mind your work!" The CEO said to his team, anger still visible in his voice.

"Raven! Come with me." Raven mentally rolled his eyes, "Who do you think you are Harry," But found herself nodding.

The CEO went to his office and sat down, his eyes softening. "Raven, I'm so sorry doll, I'm always stressed out you know that right babe?" He asked making the secretary blush. Raven nodded. "So be honest babe, don't you know about the contract, hell... it's been weeks." "Just 5 days" but shook her head no.

"Words! I want you to speak up!" The CEO said somewhat forcefully.

Raven was taken back; she definitely was not expecting this kind of behavior from the CEO. And god didn't she loved this side of a man. She loved to be dominated and cherished.

Simply put, she loved being used.

"My job would be so much easier." Raven thought.

She woke up from the string of thoughts when she heard the CEO. "I'll ask someone to inform you about the contract okay? Also I'm leaving the office for a few hours so if anyone comes to meet me direct them to Liam or just ask them to come in the afternoon or on another day. Got it.?"

"Yes sir."

...................................

The CEO was getting ready to leave the office. Grabbing his coat he informed his secretary and strode to the elevator.

He waited a few seconds, for the doors to open and when they finally did he was greeted with a pleasing surprise.

Zayn Malik.

His head was hung low; he was in his own world. The most eye catching thing was he wasn't wearing badass stuff, just a plain white tee and skinny jeans looking precious as hell.

Licking his lips the CEO entered the elevator. When it started moving he turned around and cleared his throat and asked, "You coming to meet me Malik?"

A pair of familiar hazel eyes suddenly looked up startled. The boy silently nodded his head.

"What's with all of you today? Nobody fucking talks!" The CEO roared.

A sudden shiver ran down Zayn's spine at the CEO's sudden outburst. "Y- yes Mr. Styles I was expecting to see you, b-but it seems as if-." He was cut off.

"No-no Zayn I'm just going for a lil tour in my office. Go to my room, we'll discuss about your work because I've got some good news for you." The CEO said and half lied, mentally planning on cancelling the meeting. Zayn's eyes lit up straightaway and the CEO caught a glimpse of the faint sparkle in the eyes.