3.

"Liam, you don't understand!"the young man said irritated. "Why not?''Liam, his best friend in both business and private life asked.
''This is useless and it's huge, a bunch of kids sponsored by the Styles company! This is ridiculous, I'm not gonna do it." The CEO said, staring at his friend with a harsh look.

Liam Payne, was currently talking about the art graduate funding project, but as always the boss is having none of it.

Liam stared at the CEO carefully.

''Liam, this is useless. I'm telling you again." He said signing some papers carelessly.

"Harry"

Liam said sternly to the younger male. The CEO's mouth formed into a thin line and then a smirk, by hearing his first name which is heard rarely, basically only from his friend because he pretends that he doesn't have a family, course he had one, but he had a bad childhood and some things should remain as a secret.

He can be the boss of a big company, but without Liam he knows that nothing would be possible.

Liam Payne was his crime partner.

"Are you even listening Styles?" Liam asked loudly.

"Don't call me that Payno, I'm fed up of it." Clearly not aware of what Liam was talking about. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Harry, listen to me now!" he said sternly, completely fed up. That put the CEO on the edge but he listened to his loyal friend.

Through the years Liam had got to know that Harry has been altering a lot, mostly in good ways but some in bad ways. Like this ,back when they were young Harry was really persuasive, but now he's stubborn, straight, and of course very flirty. But Liam in some ways was proud and privileged to work with the young man.

He knows that the man has a big heart under all these sheets, the thing was that if it opens up he would wear it in his sleeve but there was no one to open it up for Harry.

After an hour of arguing the CEO said to his friend, who was sitting across him.
"Ok then, I'm in. Well give it a shot. So where's the names and all that you said that you have got.''
Liam mentally cheered. A grin drew on his lips, he hurriedly gave the folder to Harry.

Then he asked,"Mr. Styles, may I take my leave now?"he asked, not aware of that he called him.The CEO looked up from the file and loosened his tie and breathed,

"You are dismissed Mr. Payne. I'll have my decision taken tomorrow."he said similarly professional, chuckling.

Liam nodded and went to the door. But before he goes out, the CEO spoke.

"Hey.Li. Lunch tomorrow?, I have a few things to get out of my mind and I- just." the CEO said, calling his best friend by his high school nickname.

The strong man turned and smiled, his heart warming. "Sure, Haz." he said and exited.

The CEO opened the file to be met with two papers full of names, all the students honored from different universities

"Bloody Hell" he murmured.
"So much people to fund. All to send their artwork. People are so freaking eager these days, why the hell did I even agree to do this." he thought.

As he dragged his eyes through the list, his eyes caught on a familiar uni.

"Bradford College" it said.

Suddenly the CEO was all impulsive. He slammed the file into his desk and sat up straight, then he dragged his forefinger down the names in the uni. And then he was struck with his 'eureka' moment.

The familiar name keyed neatly into the sheet,

A name which was neatly written in his head,

eyes memorized by the heart.

'Zayn Malik'.

........................................

The raven haired boy was combing through a rack of clothes, searching for the perfect one. His eyebrows furrowed from concentration, jawline prominent and defined.

After a few minutes of hustling, they were out of the shop. Both of them fighting over movies and females. And then they were on the Styles' subject.

"Louis, I know how to find an address and to talk to him, and no, I won't get lost. "Zayn said, exasperated. But Louis was stubborn "I'll accompany you cuz I wanna see the Greek god called 'Liam' " he said rolling his eyes. Louis expected a harsh response, but a chuckle was all that he got.

And on the way to their home, they bought all kind of junk food, they loved. After they got home and began their everyday movie marathon, Louis may or may have not fallen asleep on the dark haired boy's shoulder, cuddled in a blanket. Reminding Zayn of their uncountable childhood sleepovers.

..............................
The name revealed!!( It was obvious from the start but anyway) Whoop!

Also guys please please at least vote for this. ( I feel like the book is horrible) Hope it was not that shitty. Don't forget to give some love babes.🙏🙏

Vote.

Comment.

Love you all.

-S-