13.

I know I promised a chapter but I got caught up in a load of stuff so here you go the longest one yet so enjoy! Few surprises awaits. 😉 (Not edited)

The man carefully trailed the younger boy, who was walking leisurely on the sidewalk, his both hands buried deep in his hoodie pockets, eyes turned towards the floor. Then the man watched the boy take his hands out, blow onto them and rubbing them together making the man in the car feel a tinge of guilt. Must be freezing, but as they say "I've got no choice."

He was following the younger one. Simply put he was stalking him...for 2 days. If he's not going to tell me where he lives, I have the right to find it by myself. It's not unfair isn't it? Well this isn't a fair world so yeah, I'm doing nothing wrong.

He had gotten into serious trouble doing this in the past but the past didn't matter. Certainly not for me.

Because the boys actions two days before made him go wild inside. He couldn't properly sleep nor focus on his work. So he decided to take a few days off by giving Liam the responsibility of the office. And here he is, enjoying his days, which was mostly stalking.

He had the idea of following the boy by his one of his cars but stalkers dont usually have Ferraris' and Porsches' so he settled onto his foot. And if he dressed normally most people would recognize him and it'll get him the attention all over again so now he was dressed in black while his oversized hoodie hid his face. Eyes down. No eye contact.

He continued to follow the younger like a starving lion on his prey. Silently, patiently and artfully. The boy took a left turn and so did the stalker. And after a few minutes of following he was slowly staring at the way the boy fish out the key from the pocket and get inside the house, glancing one last time at the street and closing the door behind him.

God, I offer him a load of money but he still live in this thing. Wow just wow, a prince should be living in a place yet look at this. The man slowly shook his head to himself and walked back to his mansion, a smirk on his face.

He's going to surprise his little boy.

Two days later 8.30 a.m

Liam shuffled the papers sighing heavily. His boss has gone off saying that he needs a vacation, giving the full authority of the company to him. That man is one of kind asshole.

He hadn't seen his Louis for to 2 days straight and he misses him like hell. Sure they basically text each other every 10 minutes but he misses him.

As soon as he settled down to read another paper, his phone rang and Louis's face popped out on the screen giving the exhausted man's face a small smile. "Babe." he said, gently onto the phone, giving his full attention to the person on the other end. "What're you doing Mr. Payne?" Louis asked, more like whispered. Liam closed his eyes trying to calm himself down, "Don't call me that while I'm working, you know it makes me crazy." He whispered harshly onto the phone.

He heard a laugh on the line, Liam then cleared his throat and continued, "Nothing much though, heavy work. But the annoying thing is that the so called CEO took a break from I don't know what, I mean he doesn't even do that much work!" Liam complained frustrated, he was never the one to complain about his best friend but boy it was getting unbearable for him. He then heard his lover's voice. "Well then to take Mr. Payne's pain away I have an idea."

"Yeah? What's it?" Liam said his face instantly lighting up.

"It's a surprise which you'll eventually come across so don't get to excited down there."

"You're gonna do it today?" Liam asked, desperately, he was way too tired to work now.

"When else mister? so mind your work now and remember I love you."