Chapter 2 "One-Night-Stand?"

"One-Night-Stand?"
It's 8 pm, I head to the doctors lounge, I grab my clothes and change in the bathroom, I head out and put the uniform inside my backpack, I grab my jacket and I sit in one of the chairs, waiting for Connor. He arrives 5 minutes after I sit down, he changes and then we both leave together.
"Do you have a car?" he asks "I don't actually I don't live that far away from here" I say "We'll go to Molly's in my car" he says and I follow him, I get in and he drives.
We arrive at Molly's and we sit on the corner of the bar. He orders the first round, they bring him a beer and a glass of wine for me. "I'll pay, don't worry" he says and drinks his beer.
We've been chatting about different things, when he's 6 inches away from my face, I grab his head and give him a kiss, his lips move in sync with mine and then I pull away. "Sorry" I apologize feeling stupid as hell "It's fine anyway" he says and smiles "You're beautiful" he continues and brushes my hair with his fingers. I smile and give him a quick peck, I drink from glass of wine and finish it. He finishes his beer and we both leave "Wanna go home?" he asks "Do you want to go to my apartment?" I ask him, he nods and then we get in his car and we drive to my apartment, we arrive and we both step in. "Do you want some coffee or a tea?" I ask "I'm fine, I want you" he says flirting, I get close to him and kiss his lips, I separate and grab his hand and take him to the sofa, he sits down and I sit on top of him, I kiss him hard and his head goes back on the coach, I brush his hair with my fingers, while he starts to leave small hickeys on my neck. I slowly move my hand under his shirt and he does the same with me, I kiss him and then he asks "Do you want to do it?" I stay frozen, shocked out of reality, I can't, I've never got so serious, I get off of him and sit on the chair that is in front of him. "I'm so sorry Connor" I say ashamed "I can't do this right now" I continue "It's fine, I've better get going, see you tomorrow" he says and I can see his disappointed face as he walks towards the door, I follow him and he leaves, without saying a word. I stand beneath the entrance of the door, ashamed, I close the door and I walk to my bedroom.
[A/N: I have a schedule for my updates, Fridays they're going to be chapters for this book this will start next week. Love you all ❤😍]