Chapter 12 "Psych help"

Lauren's POV 

I get up from the floor and stare at myself in the mirror, I've never seen myself like this, I turn on the sink and splash my face with water, I rub my eyes and dry my face with my shirt. I walk out and I see Natalie drinking coffee, I walk past her and she grabs my arm "What's up?" she asks in a worrisome tone "Co... Connor" I say and break into tears "He cheated on me" I manage to say "Oh, come here" she says and opens her arms and I hug her and break into tears again. I break from the hug and sniff a little "Come on, let's go to the psych floor, maybe there's someone that could help" Natalie says and we both exit the doctors lounge. We enter the elevator and I see Ava inside looking at some folders. She looks up and then places on of her hands on her belly. I want to scream at her, but I can't it's too crowded. The elevator opens and she then leaves. I look at Nat, I can tell from her look not to do anything. We reach the floor and then she links her arm with mine and we both walk to an office which reads 'Sarah Reese' 'Psych Resident'. She knocks and a young girl with curly light brown hair opens the door. "Dr. Manning what I can help you both with?" she asks "Well, she needs help" Natalie pushes me a little in front "Dr. Wood" she says as she reads my name on the shirt. "I'll be back" Natalie says and leaves me alone with Dr. Reese. "Come in" she says and moves to the side. I walk in slowly and sit on the chair; she sits behind her desks and looks at me. 

"So, what happened?" Sarah asks. I look at her and try to show a smile "Don't try to hide your feeling" she says directly at me. "Heartbreak" she says again and writes it in her notebook. "Fine, i just figure out my boyfriend cheated on me" I say, knowing that's what she wants me to say. She nods and continues writing. 

Connor's POV

I see Ava down the hall near the nurse's station, I reach up to her and she turns around, I grab her and take her straight to the locker room. "So, this is what you were planning on doing?" I say, she nods and smiles "Now we have this baby to take care of" she says and grabs my hands and puts them on her stomach. "We are going to be happy" Ava says and smiles up looking at me, she them smacks her lips against mine. I separate quickly but just like Lauren said 'Be with her now!'I grab Ava and kiss her back.