Chapter 21 "Squad Day"

Chapter 21
“Squad Day”
Clare’s POV
I close the door as soon as Lauren leaves and I take put my phone and I message my two best friends in our group chat.
C:Guys!
B: What?
C:Lauren has 2 shifts, small party at my house
Ch: We’ll be there see ya soon
I turn off the phone and I head to the closest Target. I head in and I grab a basket, I go to the food aisle and I start grabbing bags of chips and a variety of dips. I grab a two bottle of vodka and a bottle of whiskey and some mineral water.
I go to the register and I pay for everything.
I get back home and I lay on my bed to take a nap.
Lauren’s POV
“Maggie, have you seen Natalie?” I ask as I reach the desk “Nope, have you paged her?”, I nod. “She doesn’t answer, neither does Will” I explain.
I go into the the hallway and I hear a noise from inside the closet. I open the door to see Will and Natalie having a hot make-out session. They break up and turn around at the door “I’m sorry” I say and close the door.
“Jesus” I say and sigh.
Clare’s POV
I hear a knock on the door and I walk over and open it, Chris and Beth are there and they’re bringing some bags. I smirk and then they pass “It’s gonna be  a crazy night!” Beth yells and then we all laugh.
We sit down on the couches and then I go get some cups. I grab them and I walk back to the living room and I start serving some drinks.
After a few more drinks, Chris puts on the TV a karaoke video. “Chris we all sing horribly” I say and laugh “I know but it doesn’t matter”.
The music starts filling the room and then Chris starts singing.
(Bohemian Rhapsody)
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes look up to the sky and see…
I’m just a poor boy
I start singing.
I need no sympathy
Cause I’m easy come, easy go. Little high, little low.
Anywhere the wind blows doesn’t really matter to me.
To me…
We finish the song. And I order a pizza.
[Guys, I have no ideas. Any suggestions? I will credit you for any ideas that are giving. Pm for any ideas.
Thanks for reading you're the best! 🖤😍]