Chapter 4 "Past Relationships"

"Past Relationships"

There's something up with Dr. Bekker, she must have a reason, and it has to be something to do with Connor, I should probably ask him. I walk out of my apartment and surprisingly Connor is at the entrance it's my opportunity to ask him. "You do know I live just three blocks from the hospital" I say "I know, just wanted to pick you up" he replies and smiles "Fine" I say and grab his hand and walk out the door, still holding his hand.

While in the car, I pop up the question "Connor, did you and Dr. Bekker had anything?", he looks at me with his grey eyes and he just breathes heavily "W-we did" he says parking in his spot, I put my hand on his and he smiles "It's fine Conn, just tell her to back off" he nods and I smile, he kisses my cheek as a goodbye and we both go our separate ways.

"Maggie, who am I going to be with?" I ask as I enter the ED "Dr. Choi, he's in treatment 6" Maggie says and she continues writing on the computer, I walk to treatment 6 and find Dr. Choi and a patient, a small kid to be exact on the left side of the gurney, "Excuse Dr. Choi, I'm a resident here in the ED" he looks at me, "Sure, Ms. Goodwin told me I was going to be with a resident" he says and then smiles.

It's the end of my shift and I arrive at Connor's car, I'm just waiting for him when Dr. Bekker walks quickly towards me "You told him to tell me to back off!" she screams at me "Of course I did, what did you wanted me to do, just do nothing?!" I yell back, Connor arrives and puts himself in the middle of the both of us and separates us with his hands "Both of you stop this now!" he yells at both of us, he really is pissed off because of us, I get inside is car and I see him and Dr. Bekker yell and scream at each other, Dr. Bekker just leaves Connor standing there, he gets in the car and slams the door with so much anger in him. "Connor..." I say "WHAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he asks furiously "Connor, I didn't do anything to her, she just came at me and started yelling" I say in my defense "I-I know that" he says looking at me, I grab his head and lean it towards mine and I give him a passionate kiss, we separate just to engage in another kiss. "Let's go to my place" he says after separating from our kiss, "Sure" I say and smirk.

We arrive at his apartment, from his bedroom; you can see Chicago in it's entirely. I kiss him as he lays me on the bed, he takes his shirt off and I see some of his tattoos and his chest hair, I put my hand on his abs and he starts kissing my neck gently, leaving some visible hickeys, I slowly move my hand to his pants, I take his belt of and he get of me and takes is pants of and I take off my top and pants, just leaving myself in my bra and panties, he gets on top of me again, he's just in his boxers, I take a quick look at his bulge, he kisses me and slowly goes down my neck, to my breast, until he reaches my abdomen, he plays with my panties, until he takes them off, he inserts a finger and I moan in pleasure, he puts two of them in. "Fuck me already" I beg in pleasure, he does as I told him, unhooks my bra and then he takes off his boxer, showing his big manhood. He's about to go inside me when I ask "Do you have something?" he nods and extends his hand to his drawer and puts a condom on.

He gets back to his position and starts going inside me, he moves in and out, he goes deeper each time, I being moaning, he shuts me up with a kiss, and he separates I quietly moan in his hear and he goes a little bit deeper, he stops and says "I'm gonna cum" I nod and he suddenly stops and pulls himself out. He takes care of the condom, he lies next to me on the bed and we both cuddle.