Everything About You

Liam opened the door to the flat and said "Welcome to our home, ladies."

"Wow..." Vic and I said in unicen. "It's beautiful." I added.

"C'mon let Niall and I show you girls around?" Harry asked.

"Sure!" I responded.

Harry took me by the hand and followed Niall and Vic upstairs.

"Be safe you four!" Louis yelled with a wink causing us all to laugh.

Niall and Vic went left as me and Harry went right, Harry walked me into this huuuge bathroom and the shower caught my eye and my jaw dropped!

"Shower caught your eye?" Harry asked. I was only able to nod with my jaw still on the floor.

He then led me to his bedroom it was so boyish, it had a black and red theme. I ended up tripping on a pair of his white low cut converse but as I felt myself coming closer to the floor I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist pulling me up I know that grip from anywhere, Harry had saved me from crashing onto the floor.

"Thank you handsome." I said before kissing him, he grabbed my waist again and backed me up onto his bed, we just laid there making out for what seemed like eternity but I didn't want to stop, it had been so long since I got to passionately kiss the boy I was inlove with, I felt sparks everytime we even touched but the feeling when we kissed? Un-describable.

"Harry.... I love you, so much." I finally got out after we were done kissing.

"I love you too baby girl, more than anything." He responded. I just smiled idiotically and pecked his lips and went to find Vic.

I approached a blue and green themed room and poked my head in and i'm glad I didn't knock, on the bed there was Niall and Victoria having a make out session, as soon as I saw what was going on I pushed Harry back signaling him to go back downstairs so we did. I was so happy for her, her dream was to meet Niall Horan but look at her now, snogging him on his bed! Dreams do come true I guess.

"Hello there boys." I greeted with a smile. "Whacha up to?" I asked.

"Trying to keep the news in." Louis slipped then covered him mouth.

"News...? Boys, what news?" I asked nervously.

"WERE GOING ON TOUR!" Liam and Zayn shouted.

"Oh my gosh congratulations!!! That's fantastic! When?" I asked.

"Two months." Said Liam.

"Wow, that's absolutley amazing, your fans are going to be soo excited. Don't worry I won't spill the beans!" I reassured.

"It's okay babe, we're going to tell Twitter tonight and make a video diary telling everyone!" Louis said.

"BOOOYYSSSSS!" Niall called as Victoria was walking down the stairs. They ran up the stairs to see what Niall wanted, it was quite a while before they came back down with smug looks on their faces.

"Girls, we want to show you something, go wait outback please?" Zayn asked then we nodded and followed his directions.

"What do you think they have to show us...?" Victoria asked me.

"I have no idea." I responded.

10 minutes later we heard an angelic voice sing "You know i've always got your back girl.." were they really about to sing Everything About You?! I was so excited, minutes went by until Niall knelt down and sang the last line of the song "It's everything about you.... Victoria will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Victorias' eyes filled up with tears of happiness before she could yell "YES YES, OFOURSE!" She jumped up and hugged them and I just clapped along with the rest of the boys.