The Note

Michaela’s POV

We all spent the day at a carnival that was nearby. We were all tired so we headed back home, Louis and Zayn were trying to make me laugh all day it worked a few times but there was still that overall darkness surrounding me.

I was scared to walk in the house, scared of what I’d find.

We all walked in and everything was fine, I walked into Harry’s room to grab my things and move them to Zayn’s room. It was my last night here and I actually didn’t want to leave besides Harry I’d really miss the boys. I walked into Harry’s room and saw a note with rose petals around the bed. I picked it up and read it and what I read filled me with sorrow and regret.

“Michaela,

                I know you hate me and I’m really sorry for everything, you didn’t deserve any of that. I was framed but what you walked in on was still UN forgivable and for that I understand why you hate me. I do love you, so much and I know that it will take time for things including your heart to heal. The amount of guilt I feel for hurting you is so great. I really am sorry and I know I’m not there now but I’ll be there in the morning. I love you, sleep tight beautiful.

                                Harry xx”

There was a bag at the bottom of the bed; inside the bag was a Jack Wills sweatshirt that matched the one Harry bought a few days ago. I pulled it out of the back and a ring dropped out of the pocket; I giggled when I picked up the ring and realized it was a 1D ring.

I had to go tell everyone what I had just found, they were confused at first but then we all just wanted to see Harry and get the full story. We couldn’t sleep, we needed to know.

It was about 4 AM when Harry walked through the door in tears. I jumped up and kissed him before anyone could even think of what to say.

“Michaela I-“ He tried to say but I cut him off “Shh Harry, later. Sit down we just want the story right now.” I said.

He told us the story we all felt bad but we all had the same question. “Why did you sleep with her?”

He said that it was another thing she told him to do in order to keep the picture a secret but then he told us how he told her he was done talking to her and he didn’t care about the picture getting out.

“Harry… I love you but I need time. What I walked into was just, UN seeable.” I said.

“I understand.” He replied.

We all talked about everything and I slept in Harry’s room that night. I slept in his arms only because it was the last day I’d see him for months. Victoria really wasn’t a big fan of him still, she despised what he did but when you truly love someone it’s hard not to forgive them.