London

Nialls POV

It was 9:00 AM when I woke up, I went to the kitchen and surprisingly was greeted by Harry, and he’s NEVER up this early.

“Morning, you alright mate?” I asked.

“Yup, just something planned for today so I decided to get up early so it’s perfect.” He responded.

“What do you have planned?” I asked.

“I’m taking Michaela around London; since Victoria isn’t from here want to bring her?” He asked.

“I’ve been thinking about things to make our relationship more romantic and you just gave me the best idea, thanks Haz! Of course we’ll go with you… double date swag!” I joked.

I ate a bowl of captain crunch and was out of the door, I was going to need to prepare for our day in London.

Michaelas POV

I woke up to an empty bed.

“Harry…?” I said rather loudly.

“In here hun!” He responded.

I followed the response and it led me to the kitchen, I saw Harry sitting on the breakfast bar with some papers in front of him, his credit card, and the phone.

“Harry, what are you doing…?” I asked skeptically.

“Planning our day in London! Niall and Vic are coming with us.” He said with a smile.

I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek over his shoulder.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked.

“Eggs?” He suggested.

“Sure! With or without cheese?” I asked.

“With!” He yelled excitedly.

I cooked us some eggs, with cheese. After we ate them he complimented the chef with a lovely kiss.

“I’m gonna go get ready okay?” I asked.

“Okay babe, we leave at 12.” He told me, it was now 10:47 AM.

I woke Victoria up and told her the plan and she got up and was just as excited as I was.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair, shaved, conditioned, and washed my body. I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel and got dressed, Harry was in the room but I didn’t care as he’s seen me naked before. I put on a red lingerie bra with matching underwear then went back to where my bags were and grabbed a loose black t-shit that showed a little bit of my stomach and my blue skinny jeans, since we would be walking around London I paired it with my black flats.

After getting dressed I saw Niall walk through the front door with a huge smile on his face.

“What’s up with you?” I asked.

“Oh nothing, I just really love my girlfriend.” He responded.

“Uhm… okay, you might want to hurry up. We leave in 45 minutes.” I told him as I headed to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up.

I hung up the towel I used to dry off my body and un-wrapped the one on my hair then hung that one up too. I combed out my hair then pushed it back to do my make-up.

I did natural eye, with a wing of eyeliner, and then the normal light application of foundation, nothing too fancy. I decided I wouldn’t really style my hair I’d just scrunch it to accentuate my natural waves. I then parted my hair and pinned my bangs back. I looked very… simple but that’s how I liked it for an every day to day basis.