How Do I Feel?

Michaela's POV

We now had 2 days left until the boys officially left for tour, Danielle and Eleanor are here to spend time with Liam and Louis but no sign of Perrie, she didn't even come to say bye to Zayn... I really didn't like her. What she did enraged me but it's not my business so I don't worry about it too much.

I hadn't seen Harry all day but I didn't really worry about it since he only had a short amount of time before he left so I spent my day with Niall and Victoria, they were my favorite couple. We were talking about the baby and picking names for both genders since we didn't know what the gender was yet. Niall picked James for a boy's name and Victoria picked Jasmine for a girl's name, I didn't care what they named their child I just knew it'd be adorable and much loved from many people.

"Are you excited?" I asked Victoria.

"Yeah, kind of scared though." She replied.

"Of what babe?" Niall asked.

"Still the fact that you might be on tour when I give birth but don't worry I won't be mad I know this is what you love to do and I don't want to interfere. Just have fun, but not too much fun!" She said to him before sticking her tongue out.

"I'll always be there if he's not, no matter what... I promise." I said hugging her as I got up to go shower.

It was only 1 in the afternoon so I figured I'd get a shower and get dressed, I wore a blue day dress with a nice floral print matched with my light pink floral heels. For jewelry I didn't do much as I had no intention of going anywhere I just popped on a ring and an anchor necklace and left it at that; I decided to leave my hair natural because it had a somewhat nice wave to it. I clipped my bangs back with a light pink bow that matched my heels.

"Damn shawty can I get yo numba?" Eleanor joked as I walked out of the bedroom; I laughed and made my way to Zayn's room as I haven't seen him all day either. I knocked then made my way in.

"Anyone alive in here?" I asked.

"Oh, hey Michaela." He said. "You look nice, going anywhere?" He asked.

"Thanks and no. Harry isn't here and I haven't the slightest idea of where he is so I decided showering and getting dressed would kill some time." I said.

It was silent for a good 3 minutes until I finally asked. "Are you alright... honestly?"

"Yeah, I guess isolation is how I deal with things." He admitted.

Just then an idea popped into my head.

"C'mon, get dressed." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because we both have nothing better to do and you've been in the house for days! We can have a best friend day!" I told him cheerfully.

"I'd like that." He said with a smile.

"Me too, so get dressed and I'll be waiting in the TV room for you." I told him before walking out of his bedroom.

I plopped down on the couch and chatted with the rest of the group minus Harry, and waited 15 minutes until Zayn came out all dressed, we were both pretty casually dressed and we both had no idea where to go first.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"We shall, guys me and Zayn are having a best friend day since we were both bored in the house, if Harry comes back could you tell him to call me?" I asked.

"Of course, have fun!" Liam said. We waved off to everyone then closed the door behind us and got into the car.

"Where to first?" Zayn asked.