Attack on Trish

Trish's POV

I was in my locker room listening to music through my headphones the song that was playing was 'we r who we r' by Kesha I wanted to get a drink so I walked out of my locker room and went to get a drink.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I am in a match with my brother he was in the ring right now our opponents are Booker T and Test for the titles anyway Lita is with us I would've asked Trish but she had a match and she is just relaxing as she said anyway Test followed Lita into the crowd so Matt followed I was now the legal person and so was Booker T anyway since the ref was following Matt, Test and Lita the undertaker came running down and gave Booker T the last ride then he left which gave me the opportunity to do the swanton.

A ref came running down to the ring while I got a pin over Booker T.

Ref: 1....2....3

Announcer: here are your winners and the new WCW tag team champions Matt and Jeff the Hardy Boyz!

I got out of the ring and Matt and Lita walked up to me I gave Matt a belt and we all walked up the ramp and headed backstage.

Matt: me and Lita are going to the doctors office

Jeff: yeah sure

Matt and Lita walked off and I carried on walking to mine and my brothers locker room but as I was walking I saw a blonde on the floor with their legs close to their face I walked over to the blonde and I saw it was Trish.

Jeff: Trish?

Trish: *silently crying*

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I went to get my drink but when I turned around I had Richard and Chris Jericho attack me so much I then heard footsteps and I heard Jeff's voice and so did they which made them run I put my legs close to my body to cover my face.

???: Trish?

Trish: *silently crying*

I didn't want him to see me this way.

Jeff: Trish please look at me

Trish: *shakes head no*

Jeff: why? What's wrong?

Trish: I don't want you to get mad

Jeff: what would I be angry about?

I slowly looked up at Jeff and he didn't look happy.

Jeff: who did this to you?

Trish: you'll hurt him

Jeff: you damn well that I will fucking hurt the guy now who did it Trish?

Trish: Chris Jericho and Richard

Jeff: when?

Trish: a few minutes ago before you came

Jeff: son of a bitch!

Trish: *frightneed*

Jeff: where are they?

Trish: I don't know they when they ran they separated

Jeff: next time when I see Chris I will teach him a lesson that he will never forget.

Trish: Jeff you're scaring me

Jeff: *realises* I'm sorry Trish it's just they hurt you and it hurts me to see you hurt you mean the world to me Trish.