Trish returns to WWE

Trish's POV

I am coming back to the WWE with my friends and my husband because of what happened with Richard and I don't want to be on my own so the others don't want me to be on my own at the moment.

Right now I am on my hotel room with Lita well getting ready to go to the arena and Derek has kept me up to date with Zack and he is getting better. I got out of bed and took a shower since Lita just came out.

End of POV

Lita's POV

Trish walked into the bathroom I heard the shower turn on I got my phone out and texted Matt I think Jeff wants to take Trish to the arena today instead of me but I don't mind.

I saw the door to the bathroom open and Trish walked out.

End of POV

Trish's POV

I got out of the shower and changed into a pink top with a picture of mickie mouse on with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of trainers to go with the outfit I brushed my teeth and my hair then walked out of the bathroom I saw Lita on her phone she looked up and smiled.

Trish: you ready?

Lita: yeah but I am going with Matt since I know that Jeff would want to take you because of you know

Trish: okay

Then there was a knock at the door.

Lita: that should be Matt

Trish: okay

Lita opened the door and it was Matt then she grabbed her gear bag and walked out with Matt then I saw Jeff he smiled at me and I grabbed my gear bag and walked out with Jeff. I smiled at him then a memory came to my mind about Richard ever since that I have had bad memories again.

Jeff: you okay?

Trish: yeah

Jeff: what's wrong?

Trish: I am still tired

Jeff: why?

Trish: umm I just went bed late

Jeff: okay *not believing it*

I don't know how to tell Jeff about that nightmare I had last night Lita doesn't even know about this anyway I was so much in thought I didn't realise that Jeff came to a stop so when I snapped back to reality I got out and grabbed my ring gear bag and walked to mine and Lita's locker room.

*Outside Trish and Lita's locker room*

I walked inside and saw Lita on her own she saw me and she looked worried.

Lita: Trish what's wrong?

I locked the door because I know Jeff will be in here I know that he wants to help me but I am scared.

Lita: Trish?

Trish: I didn't get enough sleep last night

Lita: why?

Trish: I had a nightmare

Lita: what was it about and why did you lock the door?

Trish: I locked the door because I know Jeff will come and find me and help me

Lita: what's the problem with that?

Trish: I am scared of him at the moment

Lita: what happened? Did you two have a fight?

Trish: no we didn't have a fight it is just the nightmare

Lita: what happened in your nightmare?