2 months later

Jeff's POV

It has been 2 months since I got hurt I can now wrestle anyway I just had a match against Edge and I won.

Right now I am in my locker room on my own since Matt is with Lita down at ringside but I don't know where Trish is because I haven't seen her and I am worried. I opened my phone and saw I had a message off Trish.

*Text*

Hey Jeff I will be at the arena in a few minutes don't worry about me I will be fine

Luv Trish

I put my phone away.

End of POV

Trish's POV

I texted Jeff saying that I will be at the arena in a few minutes since I over slept a little anyway I took a shower and brushed my teeth when I got changed I was wearing a white top with short sleeves with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of black heeled boots that go above my ankle then I brushed my hair and then grabbed my ring gear bag then headed to my rental car since the Hardyz took Lita to the arena.

I drove to the arena to meet up with Jeff since I know that Lita has a match and I also know that Matt will be down at ringside with her so she doesn't get hurt.

*At the arena*

I parked up and got out then grabbed my ring gear bag then walked into the arena and headed to mine and Lita's locker room.

*Outside Lita and Trish's locker room*

I walked inside and placed my ring gear bag down then I decided to show Jeff that I am here so I walked out of the room and went to the Hardyz locker room.

*Outside the Hardyz locker room*

I opened the door and peeked through the door and saw Jeff his back was facing the door and he was on his phone so I quietly walked in and walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he froze.

Jeff: *frozen*

Trish: *giggles*

Jeff: *calms down* you scared me

Trish: sorry I wanted to surprise you

Jeff: you definitely did

Trish: *innocent smile*

Jeff: *playfully rolls eyes*

Trish: so what you doing?

Jeff: I was waiting for you

Trish: what were you doing on your phone?

Jeff: just checking social media

Trish: really?

Jeff: yeah don't you trust me?

Trish: of course I trust you I just wanted to know

Jeff: after the show do you want to take a walk around the town?

Trish: I will see how I feel you know if I have a match see how I am after that

Jeff: yeah okay

Trish: *smiles* love you

Jeff: *smiles and kisses Trish's cheek*

Trish: *blushes*

I then heard the door open and in walked Lita and Matt they saw me and Lita walked over to me and hugged me.

Lita: you okay?

Trish: yeah I am fine

Lita: good