Next Monday

Trish's POV

I have got told that I am going in a match against Stacy Kelibler anyway Jeff is with his brother Matt at the hotel I was the first to arrive since Vince wanted to talk to me he basically told me that I will get attacked from behind but someone will come and save me and he didn't tell me who so I am wondering who it is.

Right now I am in my locker room listening to the song 'moves like Jagger' by Maroon 5 my brother downloaded it on my phone a few weeks ago I didn't ask him he just did anyway I was too busy with sorting a few things out in my gear bag that I didn't hear the door open but I felt someone come behind me so I reacted and grabbed the persons arm and twisted it when I saw it was Jeff I let go.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I am on my way to the arena since Matt has gone to meet Lita then Matt will be going back home to rest after an accident he had in the ring.

*At the arena*

I reached the arena and pulled up I got out and grabbed my ring gear bag then walked inside the arena but first I am gonna visit Trish so I made my way to her locker room it still feels weird calling it Trish's locker room when we have always called it Trish and Lita's locker room.

*Outside Trish's locker room*

I knocked on the door I had no response so I tried again no answer so I opened the door and saw Trish with headphones on and looking through her ring gear bag so I placed my bag on the ground and walked up to her and hugged her she froze and next thing I knew she grabbed my arm and put it behind my back I had my face looking down.

When I looked up she let my arm go and took her headphones off she was shocked.

Trish: Jeff you should know not to scare me when I am listening to music

Jeff: I know that now

Trish: did I hurt you?

Jeff: no my arm should go back into place after a minute or two

Trish: I am so sorry

Jeff: it is fine don't worry about it

Trish: you sure?

Jeff: yeah

Trish: I gotta go

Jeff: where?

Trish: my match

Jeff: oh yeah good luck

Trish: thanks

Trish kissed my cheek then walked out of the room while I followed Trish while holding my ring gear bag and made my way to mine and Matt's locker room.

End of POV

Lita's POV

I have left Caitlin with my parents well my parents came to pick her up anyway I told them that Matt is gonna pick her up when he gets back they were confused but when I told them they understood they also said that I can go back to work like before and they will look after Caitlin I want to go back to the WWE but I can't leave her. 

Right now I'm getting ready I took a shower and changed into a white crop top with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with a pair of black boots that go above my ankle I brushed my teeth and my hair then I grabbed my old ring gear bag and got in the car then made my way to the airport. 

*At the airport*

I reached the airport and I was met up with Matt.

Matt: hey

Lita: hey Matt the car is waiting for you here is the keys

I gave him the keys and he smiled.

Matt: I will watch tonight's Monday Night Raw

Lita: okay 

Matt: where is Caitlin?

Lita: she is at my parents house so you can pick her up there

Matt: okay 

Matt kissed my cheek then walked away and I walked to the open gate for the city that they are at.

*After the plane ride*

The plane came to a stop and everyone got off I was the second to last one I grabbed my stuff hired a rental car and drove to the arena.

*At the arena*

I pulled up outside and made my way to Trish's locker room and I am still thinking about if I should come back to work it is very difficult to choose anyway I got to Trish's locker room and walked inside.

I got ready and then I saw Jeff with his back to me I ran up to him and scared him he jumped.

Jeff: Lita

He hugged me and I hugged back and I smiled.

Vince: Lita there you are go on Trish is gonna get ambush in a minute so go

Lita: *nods* okay

Vince walked away and I walked away from Jeff and headed to the curtain.

I got to the curtain and then I heard J.R say.

J.R: oh my god! Trish just got ambushed!

I ran out from the curtain to the ring.

J.R: it's Lita!!

I slid into the ring and beat up the girls who ambushed Trish they ran out of the ring I helped up Trish.

Trish: Lita?

Lita: hey *smiles*

I helped Trish out of the ring and we walked backstage.

*Backstage*

Trish: I can't believe it 

Lita: I know 

Trish: are you coming back to the WWE for good or....

Lita: I am not sure my parents said I could come back but I can't leave Caitlin while I am on tour

Trish: oh 

Lita: I am still thinking about it though

Trish: okay 

Then I saw Jeff walking behind Trish he wrapped his hands around her eyes but what she did shocked me she grabbed his arm and twisted it.

Jeff: ow

Trish: *let's go of Jeff's arm* Jeff I told you not to scare me

Jeff: okay I am sorry 

Trish: good 

Lita: have you been doing that a lot lately

Jeff: yeah she has

Trish: I haven't 

Jeff: oh really what about before your match today

Trish: I was listening to music and you scared me 

Lita: I did that to Jeff when we were younger 

Jeff: yeah to my right arm while Trish hurt my left arm

Trish: I am sorry 

Jeff: it is okay 

Trish: are you sure?

Jeff: yeah it is fine my arm should go back to normal

Trish: I am so sorry

Lita: let's go

Trish: *nods*

Jeff helped Trish to her locker room I helped.

*Inside Trish's locker room*

We sat down on the sofa as soon as we walked in the room we were talking about anything really until Jeff had a match so then it left me and Lita talking about girl stuff.

End of POV