Trish tells Jeff/ Trish vs Mickie for the title

Trish's POV

Lita has been telling me to tell Jeff about my fears about him leaving me if Richard gets into his head and it will leave me heartbroken but anyway right now I am in my locker room then there was a knock at the door.

Trish: come in!

The door opened and in walked Jeff he gave me a small smile and I gave one back.

Jeff: Trish please tell me what is wrong I am worried about you

Trish: *sighs* I know you are it is just that I am scared

Jeff: why? What's wrong? Was it Richard? Was it Sam? 

Trish: Jeff none of those I am scared of you 

Jeff: why me?

Trish: I am scared that Richard will get into your head and then you will break up with me 

Jeff: is this why you didn't want to tell me?

Trish: *nods* it is stupid I know 

Jeff: no it isn't stupid I understand but I promise I will never ever leave you Trish

Trish: you mean that?

Jeff: of course I do 

Trish: *smiles*

Jeff: how about after the show we go to the place we went for our first date?

Trish: I'd love that

Jeff: *smiles*

Trish: I better get ready for my match that is next 

Jeff: do you want me to go down to the ring with you?

Trish: okay

I got my ring gear and walked into the back room to get ready when I came out I saw Jeff on his phone so I snuck up behind him.

Trish: what are you doing?

Jeff: *jumps* Trish don't scare me

Trish: *giggles* sorry but what were you doing?

Jeff: just checking Instagram 

Trish: *nods* okay

Jeff: you ready?

Trish: yeah

We walked out of the room I held my belt and Jeff helped me put my belt around my waist.

*At the curtain*

My opponent was Mickie James and she was already in the ring waiting for me she had someone in her corner.

I walked out from the curtain and I pointed to the crowd with a smile.

Announcer: and her opponent being accompanied by Jeff Hardy she is the women's champion Trish Stratus!

I walked up the steps and got in the ring and pointed to the crowd again with a smile I then gave my belt to the ref and when the bell rang we started.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

The bell rang so Trish and Mickie started I know Trish will win this match but anyway I was keeping an eye out on her just in case any one comes down to the ring to ambush her.

End of POV

Trish's POV

Mickie was about to grab my head but I pushed her off me and she went into a turnbuckle she ended up running towards me and I dodged her by bending over backwards she stopped and grabbed me and threw me into a turnbuckle and she was running towards me I moved out of the way and she hit her back I then put her on the top turnbuckle I walked away and then did a cartwheel and wrapped my legs around her head while my hands rested on the bottom rope and I threw her off.