Trish vs Victoria

Trish's POV

I am in my locker room getting ready for my match I don't know who my opponent is yet Coach didn't tell me anyway I was just putting my boots on when there was a knock at the door.

Trish: come in!

My back was facing the door so I couldn't see who it was.

Trish: who is it?

???: it's me

I instantly turned around and saw Jeff.

Trish: you gave me a heart attack

Jeff: sorry 

Trish: what's up?

Jeff: I wanted to wish you luck and if anything goes wrong I will be down to that ring to save you

Trish: you're so sweet Jeff

Jeff: I said I'd protect you and I promise to keep that

Trish: *blushes* 

Jeff: good luck

Trish: okay I better go

I walked out of the room and went to the curtain I saw Victoria by the curtain.

Victoria walked out from the curtain and did what she usually does.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first making her way to the ring Victoria

I saw her get in the ring and did another pose and then waited for me.

I walked out from the curtain and pointed to the crowd with a smile and as normal the crowd went wild.

Announcer: and her opponent she is the women's champion Trish Stratus!

I walked up the steps and got in the ring and pointed to the crowd again with a smile then I gave my belt to the ref and he gave it to someone at ringside then the bell rang and we started.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I was in mine and my brother's locker room watching Trish's match just in case anything happens to her and I don't want that to happen. 

End of POV

Trish's POV

I was about to do the Stratusfaction then Victoria reversed it and I felt someone pick me up I saw it was Steven Richards he was about to hurt me but then he dropped me I heard the crowd go wild.

J.R: it's Jeff Hardy!!!

I smiled in my head and then Victoria grabbed Jeff's hair but Jeff pushed her into the turnbuckle and she fell then Jeff moved out of the way so Steven ran into Victoria so Jeff threw him over top rope. 

Victoria fell and Jeff went on the top turnbuckle and was about to do the swanton but Steven grabbed her and pulled her out of the ring so Jeff jumped off the turnbuckle and walked up to me.

Jeff: I told you that I would be down here

I held onto Jeff tight and he calmed me down.

Jeff: shh it's okay I'm here for you