Team extreme vs T&A

Trish's PoV

I was in my locker room changing into my ring gear for my match against team extreme which I don't want to do I couldn't sleep last night because I was worried about what might happen in this match and it could consider my friendship ending with the Hardyz and Lita.

Test: come on Trish!

I sighed and walked out of my locker room and I was met up with Test and Albert I had to walk between them.

At the curtain

We got to the curtain and I saw team extreme already there I sighed Test and Albert ignored me but Lita turned her attention to me.

Lita: don't worry about it Trish

Trish: *nods* okay I'm so sorry if I hurt you

Lita: it's okay

Then the Hardyz theme played. The Hardyz and Lita walked out from the curtain and did what they usually do which means Matt did his symbol and Jeff did his dance.

Announcer: this 6 man tag is set for one fall first on their way to the ring it is the team of Lita, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy team extreme!

They got in the ring and Matt and Jeff jumped on a turnbuckle and did their symbol while Lita was in the middle.

Test: make us win!

I rolled my eyes.

Then our theme song played and I walked out I wasn't happy but I put on a smile which was fake.

Announcer: and their opponents it's the team of Test, Albert and Trish Stratus T&A!

We got in the ring and did what we usually did I wasn't feeling it but anyway I got on the apron with Albert while Jeff and Lita got on the apron I sighed.

The bell rang and Test attacked Matt.

After an hour and a half

Lita was in the ring and so was I anyway Lita pinned me and she stood up Matt and Jeff ran to her and helped her up I just laid on the ground I'm hurt from where Albert trampled me so basically he was heading for Jeff but Jeff moved and I got trampled.

Test: I said make us win!

Trish: *scared*

I then felt someone pick me up and I looked up and saw Jeff he smiled when he saw me looking at him.

Trish: thank you

Jeff: what are best friends for

Trish: *smiles*

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

After we won we were on the stage when I saw Albert closing in on Trish she looked frightened so I ran down to the ring and grabbed her and carried her bridal style up the ramp as I was walking up Trish looked up at me and smiled and said 'thank you'.

Backstage

We got backstage and I brought her to mine and my brothers locker room.

Inside the Hardyz locker room

I placed Trish on the sofa and Lita sat beside her so Lita was on her right and I was on her left while Matt was sitting on a beanbag.

Lita: are you okay?

Trish: *shakes head no*

Lita: you remember.....

Trish: *nods* yeah

Jeff: he's not here don't worry

Trish: *nods slowly* I know but....

Lita: we know Trish don't worry *hugs Trish*

Trish: *hugs back*

Lita: *pulls away*

Then there was a knock on the door.

Lita: come in!

The door opened and in walked Coach.

Coach: Vince wants to see you 4

We nodded and followed him out the door.

Outside Vince's office

We knocked on the door.

Vince: come in!

We walked in and we saw Test and Albert already there.

Vince: that match was very good so I want you to do that match again next Monday

Trish: but....

Vince: and then the winning team will go on to face the Dudley Boyz

Lita: Vince

Vince: what's wrong?

Lita: we can't carry on with this storyline

Vince: why is that?

Trish: umm

Vince: okay if you want to end the storyline then wait 3 weeks

Trish: what!

Vince: Trish voice

Trish: sorry but why 3 weeks?

Vince: because people love this feud between your two teams

Trish: I can't do that for 3 weeks I'm sorry

Trish walked out of the room.

Jeff: I'm gonna go after her

Vince: *nods*

I ran out of the room and went to find Trish.

After 25 minutes

I finally found Trish and she was sitting down on a box of equipment with her head in her hands I sat by her.

Jeff: Trish

She jumped and looked at me.

Trish; yeah

Jeff: why did you walk out of Vince's office

Trish: well when he said we had to carry this storyline on for 3 more weeks I can't do that because the way Test and Albert are treating me I won't be able to survive without getting those flashbacks again and I don't want that.

Jeff: I'll see what we can do to get Vince stop this storyline

Trish: thank you Jeff

Jeff: no problem Trish

Trish: *smiles*

We walked back to Vince's office.

Inside Vince's office

Jeff: Vince I came up with an idea

Vince: what would that be?

Jeff: me and Matt could go in a match against Test and Albert and if we win we get Trish back in our group.

Vince: hm that sounds good so basically you want a match where if you win I end the storyline?

Jeff: yeah

Vince: okay

Jeff: so you accept the match?

Vince: yes

Jeff: great

Me and Trish walked out of the office since everyone has already gone we went to find Matt and Lita.

End of POV