Waking up

Lita's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Trish came in the hospital and she still hasn't woken up we are all getting worried.

I am in Trish's hospital room since Matt and Jeff are at the arena in a match against Edge and Christian. I am really worried I have had no response to anything I have said to Trish or done anyway I went to get a drink at the canteen.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

Me and Matt are getting ready for our match against Edge and Christian.

Jeff: we win this and then we can visit Trish?

Matt: yes Jeff that's the 10th time you have asked me 

Jeff: well I am nervous 

Matt: I know you are but this match you had better have your head in the game

Jeff: I will and you better as well

Matt: what do you mean by that?

Jeff: you have been a little distant while Lita isn't here

Matt: okay you caught me I am just worried you never know who is around at that hospital

Jeff: I know but have your head in the game *mocks Matt*

Matt: *rolls eyes* 

Jeff: *cheeky smile*

Matt: you ready?

Jeff: I'm ready

Matt: let's do this

I nodded and we walked to the curtain we saw Edge and Christian already in the ring.

We walked out from the curtain Matt did our symbol while I did my dance then we walked down the ramp.

Announcer: and their opponents weighing in at a combined weight of 461 pounds from Cameron North Carolina Matt and Jeff the Hardy Boyz!

We got to the end of the ramp looked at each other nodded and slid into the ring and we both jumped on a turnbuckle did our symbols then jumped off.

At the end of the match I pinned Christian and I slid out of the ring while grabbing Matt out of the ring and we both slowly walked up the ramp while the crowd went wild.

Jeff: come on Matt

Matt: I know Jeff but give me a few minutes

Jeff: are you okay?

Matt: yeah I'm fine just a little tired

Jeff: alright 

Matt: come on

We both walked to our locker room and got changed then went to the hospital.

End of POV

Lita's POV

I just watched Matt and Jeff's match I am so happy they won they deserve to win after everything they have been through anyway I was about to say something to Trish to see if she would wake up when the door opened and in walked Jeff with Matt following.

Lita: Matt are you okay?

Matt: I'm fine just tired from that match you know

Lita: yeah I saw it was brutal