2 months later

Lita's POV

Trish is now out of the hospital she knows a few things but not all of it she knows about us, her brothers, her back story, about Richard and Sam when we told her about them she was frightened but Jeff calmed her down and said that he will protect her and the other thing she knows is where she works so all that we are good but memories from when she was younger she doesn't remember them her brothers are helping us with that well that Tyler guy Zack is always having an argument with him but we don't know why.

Derek: hey Lita

Lita: hey where's Trish?

Derek: Zack is with her 

Lita: oh can I ask a question

Derek: sure what is it?

Lita: you don't have to tell me but I am curious about Zack and Tyler

Derek: why?

Lita: well everytime Tyler mentions Trish Zack has an argument with him and I was wondering why

Derek: well Tyler left us when we needed to stick together so when our parents died in a car crash Tyler left he just acted like he didn't care he is the second oldest and he should be helping me look after Trish and Zack since they were really young at the time we didn't want to hurt them even more but Tyler didn't care so he just moved away from us when I needed his help so as Zack got older I told him the story but I didn't tell Trish because I know Trish will just forgive him or something like that and we didn't want Tyler to thing that he can get away with it. Everytime Zack sees him he has a go at him for leaving us at the worst time and Tyler as usual keeps lying to us.

Lita: but how do you know he's lying to you?

Derek: he has a habit of scratching his neck when he is nervous and which makes him lying to us.

Lita: oh

Derek: anything else you wanna know about those two arguing?

Lita: no that was all because I was always curious that when you came to help us Tyler would say something nice about Trish and how he would help her but Zack would step in an yell at him

Derek: yea when Tyler came back it is hard to handle Zack because he was always more protective of Trish than Tyler was and I am protective of Trish but not as much as Zack is.

Lita: oh 

???: hey Lita

I faced the voice and it was Jeff.

Lita: hey Jeff what's up?

Jeff: where's Trish? I want to take her somewhere

Derek: where are you gonna take her? I also have a question for you

Jeff: to the place we went for our first date don't worry and what would that be?

Derek: are you that Jeff Hardy who saved Trish from Richard in her high school when she got transferred for a year?

Jeff: yeah 

Derek: she never stopped talking about you when she got back to Canada she would always go on and on about this Jeff Hardy at the time we didn't know who you were but all we would hear is "Jeff is so sweet" "Jeff saved me from Richard" "I wish I could stay there so I could see Jeff more"

Jeff: really?

Derek: oh yeah

Lita: Jeff Trish is with Zack

Jeff: okay

Derek: I can tell you want to say something what is it?

Jeff: yeah it is about Zack and Tyler...