6

Tweek's POV

It's been a month since I've met Craig and over this month, my feelings for him just got stronger...
My heart melts every time I see him.
Every day at school, when he'd occasionally come into the coffee shop while I worked, when we hung out.
Though, I do notice new bruises and stuff from time to time and that just hurts me...
Makes me wanna beat his damn dad up for being such an asshole to someone as caring as Craig.
Sure, Craig doesn't really show any emotion or anything most times but when he does, he's literally the most caring person I've ever met.
Hell, he even saw me have a panic attack after a few weeks of meeting me and at first he was confused as all hell but he still tried to help me get through it.
I usually never have panic attacks around him anymore, which is strange because no matter who I'm around, I usually get panic attacks.
But around him, it's different.
Something about his presence just makes me feel... safer.
But, of course, there are times where I feel worried that I'm annoying him too much or something and that bugs me for a while but after a bit it goes away... then eventually comes back.
It's kind of like a never ending cycle.
I worry that I'm being annoying, I eventually dismiss it, then it comes back as if to say "bitch, you thought."
But, I can manage, I have dealt with this since the fourth grade after all...

***

It was Monday and we had just gotten out of school.
Craig and I had just walked out the door and into the parking lot.
"Wanna come over to my house?" Craig asked as we walked.
"Sorry, I gotta work at the coffee shop for my parents again. Maybe tomorrow?" I replied.
"Hm... sure. I might stop by the coffee shop anyway so I guess I'll see ya there." He said as we made it to the bus.
"Great. My parents are picking me up so I won't be riding the bus today. See ya at the coffee shop!" I said with a smile as he got on the bus.
"See ya" He said with a small wave.
I waved back as he walked to the back of the bus.
Shortly after, Karen and Ruby went by and got on the bus together, giggling quietly as they walked.
I waited for my parents patiently, the bus still hadn't left.
As I waited I heard someone approaching me from behind.
Before I could turn around, I was pushed to the ground.
I heard a familiar laugh as I groaned in pain sense I couldn't catch myself.
I heard what sounded like footsteps from the other direction, it sounded like running.
"Fuck off, fatass." I heard a very familiar voice say, which followed it up by the sound of a loud punch.
Damn it, Craig. That's gonna make things worse...
I heard Cartman fall to the ground with a big thud.
Craig walked in front of me and offered his hand to help me up.
I looked up at him then took his hand.
I slowly got up, not hurting as bad as I was a bit ago.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Y-yeah... but now... n-never mind." I replied.
Cartman got up and gave Craig a mean look, then walked past us.
I looked behind Craig and saw the bus start to drive away.
"You missed the bus... anddd it's my fault.." I said as I placed my hand on my face.
"Eh, I don't really care. I can walk home." Craig replied, moving my hand from my face gently.
"But it's too far." I replied, still feeling bad about making him miss the bus.
"Oh well, I need the exercise anyways." Craig said with a small chuckle.
"Maybe my parents can give you a ride before taking me to the coffee shop." I said.
"Orrrr maybe I could stay at the coffee shop with you? I mean, I was planning on going later anyways." He replied.
"I mean... I-if you really want to... I'll have to ask my parents though..." I said as I pulled out my phone to text my dad.
I asked him if Craig could come with me to the coffee shop, a few moments later he replied.
"You can come with me." I said, looking up to Craig with a smile, sense he's taller than me.
"Nice." He said as he nodded.
We stood up against the wall of the school.
Craig pulled a cigarette pack out of his pocket, along with a lighter.
I honestly didn't care that he smokes.
Sometimes I even did with him if I felt like it.
Though, I don't do it as much as he does.
He took a cigarette out of the box and stuck the end in his mouth.
He lit it and then put the lighter and cigarette pack back into his pocket.
I looked at him as he stared ahead of himself.
I stared at him for about two minutes before he noticed.
"Why are you staring at me?" He asked with a slight chuckle as he turned his head to face me.
"Huh? O-oh... I uh... wasn't?" I replied.
"You definitely were." He said.
"Dammit.." I mumbled to myself as I looked to the ground, though loud enough for him to hear.
He just shrugged then looked ahead.
Dammit, Tweek. You're so dumb....

***

Heya!~
So, I know this chapter is short but I was taking too long to update so here it is ^-^
I'll try making the next one longer, but I can't promise anything x3

Xx 💜