8

Tweek's POV
I led Craig to the back, his fingers intertwined with mine
I pulled him into the little corner where I sample coffee.
"Okay," I started, letting go of his hand as I bent down to the blanket.
"When I sample the coffee, it gets really boring. So, I usually watch movies while I do it." I said, pulling a bunch of movies out from under the blanket along with my laptop.
"Nice... what movies ya got?" He asked, getting down on the floor and sitting next to me.
"Hmm.. let's see..." I said as I rummaged through the movies.
"The Greatest Showman"
"The Nun"
"The Conjuring"
"Guardians of The Galaxy, one and two."
"Infinity War"
"Should I go on?"
"Hm..." He started.
"I guess we could watch the nun" he said as he shrugged.
I just nodded his way and opened the laptop, setting it on the floor in front of us.
I turned it on and waited for it to load.
Once it did, I quickly put in my password then put the disc in.
As it loaded, I sat back and grabbed the blanket.
I put the blanket on Craig and I and then grabbed the computer, setting it on my lap, but making sure both of us could see it.
The movie finally loaded up and then I started it.

***

My eyes slowly opened.
I looked around, the laptop was still sitting on my lap, the movie was already over.
Must've fallen asleep...
I looked around some more, then I realized I was very close to Craig, who had also fallen asleep.
My head was rested on his shoulder.
I didn't do what anyone else would do, though.
I just stayed like that for a few minutes.
I decided to turn my laptop off after about three minutes.
Once I did, I decided to wake Craig up.
I moved my head and shook him slightly.
"Craiggg, wake uppp" I said as I shook him.
His eyes opened slightly.
He moved one of his hands up and rubbed his left eye with it as he sat up straight.
"When the fuck did I fall asleep?" He asked tiredly.
"I don't know.. I fell asleep, too" I said as I shrugged.
"What time is it?" Craig asked.
I pulled out my phone to check the time.
"Almost nine. My parents texted me an hour ago and said they couldn't pick me up for some reason, so I guess I gotta walk home..." I replied.
"I could walk you back if you don't wanna go by yourself. Your parents are probably worried, so you should text them and tell them you're fine or something." Craig said, stretching out his arms a bit as he yawned.
I nodded in response and unlocked my phone, twitching a bit randomly as I did.
I texted my dad and told him that I fell asleep, but my shaking hands messed up my sentence, so the text said "sprry fekl aslerp, be hpme soom".
I hate how I always mess up my texts...
At least my parents can understand my them.
"We should probably get going." I said as I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket.
I slowly got up, closing my laptop and setting it to the side.
Craig got up shortly after.
We silently made our way to the door, then out into the shop, then we walked to the front doors.
I looked outside, it was getting dark.
I hated walking outside in the dark.
I stared out for a minute, not wanting to go.
"Tweek, you'll be fine." I heard Craig say.
Somehow, just hearing him say that was comforting enough to get me to go.
I opened the door and we both walked outside.
I made sure to lock the door, because if I didn't my parents would kill me.
Once I did, we continued walking toward the neighborhood.
My breathing eventually got heavier and my hands were shaking.
I was twitching a bit while we walked.
Craig noticed my twitching and shaking.
"Tweek, you're fine." He said reassuringly.
"H-how do you-GAH- know that?!" I practically yelled.
"Well first off, you'll be fine if you don't yell, because people are probably sleeping. Second, I'm right here." He replied, placing a hand on my shoulder as he looked over to me.
I gave him a warm smile, and I slowly felt myself calming down as I took a few deep breaths.
I looked ahead and we continued walking.

Heya~
Sorry this ones so short but I couldn't really think of anything else to write right now, but I'll try making the next chapter longer. Hope you still enjoyed this one!
Xx