16

Craig's POV

Tweek and I were out in a walk, sense I was leaving soon.
Tweek said he wanted some 'alone time' before I left, because his parents usually bud in on us a lot when we're together.
We walked along the sidewalk, fingers intertwined while Tweek stomped some snow around with his shoe.
He seemed just like a little kid playing in the snow, it was adorable, honestly.
He stomped along while I tried to keep up.
At this point, he was just dragging me.
I looked around, there was nothing but a few trees, houses and snow.
The crisp air had made my nose slightly red.
"Oh shit!" Tweek exclaimed before falling into the snow next to us, nearly pulling me with him.
He was now face down in a pile of snow, his shoulders heaved as he sighed.
He began to push himself up.
"I think I hopped on some ice." He said with a chuckle as he rolled over into his back.
I offered my hand to help him up.
He grasped my hand firmly and I pulled him back up onto his feet.
He let go of my hand then began to dust the snow off of himself, shivering a bit.
"Ugh, why is snow so damn cold?" He asked as he finished dusting himself off.
"I told you to wear something other than your button up shirt and jeans but nooo" I replied.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He responded as he rolled his eyes, smiling a bit.
We continued walking, we weren't really sure where we were going but it didn't really matter at the time.
I pulled my phone out to check the time.
It was nearly 7:30 and we had been walking for about twenty minutes.
"We should probably head back, sense we gotta leave at eight." I said, putting my phone back in my pocket.
I looked over at him and he nodded.
We turned around and began walking back to his house.

***

We had made it back with about fifteen minutes to spare.
We had gotten back faster because we decided to run once we were a bit closer.
Tweek was laying sprawled out on his bed, exhausted from running.
I was making sure I had everything in my bag, even though I never took anything out other than my phone charger.
"Why did we decide to run?" Tweek asked, which was soon followed by a small groan.
"Hey, you're the one who said 'bet ya can't catch me'." I replied, sitting down in the edge of the bed.
Tweek rolled his eyes then chuckled.
"Do you have to leave?" He asked in a whiny tone as he forced himself up and sat next to me.
"You'll see me at school." I replied.
"But that's in two dayssss." He whined, placing his head on my shoulder.
"You'll survive." I responded, taking my right arm and placing it behind his neck and resting it on his shoulder.
A few moments later, his mom poked her head in from the door.
"It's time to go." She said politely.
Tweek and I nodded in response, getting up and heading for the door.

Ughh sorry this one is so short, writers block is a bitch 🤦‍♀️ I have no idea if the next ones gonna be longer, but I'll try!
Xx