My Bias

Jeonghan's POV

It was a cold winter afternoon, when I went out to buy some hot packs so I could last long in the concert of my favorite group "Yeojachingu." I've been a fan since they debuted. I bought their albums and even a Yugubong to show my love and support for them. I wouldn't ask for anything else but to meet and get noticed by my bias SinB or Hwang Eunbi. I've been loving her since the first time I saw her dancing and singing in the music show. She really caught my attention. I've been sending her some gifts every year for her birthday and a congratulatory flower and notes every comeback. I didn't know if she was reading them or using some stuffs that I gave her. I was on my way to the concert venue and running because I wanted to meet her sooner. But I bumped into someone and my things were scattered on the road.

"Argh! That hurts. Omo my items for the concert." I said while picking them up one by one and still touching my forehead with blood.

The girl helped me picked up my stuffs and she was shocked when she saw my forehead bleeding. She was wearing a mask with a cap so I didn't recognize her face.

"Gwenchana? You need to come with me. You got hurt because of me." The girl insisted while helping me up.

"Aniyo! I have to hurry up because I will be late to the concert. I have to get there to meet my bias." I declined her offer to help.

"But ajussi you can't go there like this. I promise to help you meet your bias after treating your wound. And by the way who is your bias? Are you going to Gfriend's concert? Because I will be there too." She said then put my arm around her shoulder.

"You don't have to do this! And I'm not an ajussi." I said trying to walk all by myself limping.

"Mianhe, but what is your name? Don't be so stubborn you can't go there alone. I will help you meet your bias. I'm working there and will give you a gate pass for staff at the backstage." She said that made me stop.

"I'm Jeonghan, I'm just 22 years old. My bias is... SinB or Hwang Eunbi. Please help me meet her." Then I passed out.

"Oppa wake up! Gwenchana?" She said trying to wake me up.

SinB's POV

I was out to buy some hot packs for my members with my manager before we went to the concert venue because it was so cold. My manager went inside the shop first when I bumped into someone. I tried to help him up and offered to treat his wounds because his forehead was bleeding and it was because of me. It seemed that he was a buddy too and I couldn't help seeing a buddy like that. He was a stubborn buddy but when I told him that I would give him a gate pass at the backstage, he suddenly stopped and I was more shocked when he mentioned my name.

"Oppa wake up! Gwenchana?" I said while trying to wake him up.

"Manager-nim, help me here. He passed out!" I called my manager inside the shop.

"Hwang Eunbi. What happened?" My manager asked worriedly.

"He is my fan. I bumped into him and hit his head and it was my fault. He wanted to meet me at the concert so let him go with us. Juseyo!" I said with a worried face.

"Aish! I just left you in a minute and you caused trouble, good thing nobody saw you even the paparazzi and reporters aren't here. Come on let me carry him!" My manager replied like he was so annoyed.