Switch

Jeonghan's POV

It was the 1st year anniversary of SVTGF shop. My store was well known in Korea because of the trendy fashion and design of clothes. I managed my own business too so most people come to me and try to please me. They are all fake because they only want my money, influence and popularity. A lot of girls wanted to seduce me but they don't know that I'm gay. I hate clingy girls and I find them so gross. My parents don't know that I am gay. They want me to get a wife but I don't want to. My parents also invited different fashion designers and some well known artists in the same industry to celebrate with us.

I went to the runway to check if everything was okay. All the models were ready even their outfits. All the guests were arriving in the venue so I asked all my staff to get ready.

"Pali! All the guests are coming." I told my staff while clapping my hands.

The program will start in 5 minutes so I'm still at the backstage to arrange the line up and give final touch to the clothes of my models. When the emcee started the program and welcomed all the guests, I made my way to the restroom and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Excuse me. What's your problem?" I asked annoyingly because she continued walking without saying a word.

That woman just smirked after she bumped into my shoulder. What made me furious the more was her response.

"Oh you're blocking my way!" She said then was about to leave while wiping the dust off her denim sleeves.

"What did you say?" I asked while straightening up my coat.

"I have to go now! Just move!" She asked while chewing the gum then popped it afterwards.

"Who are you to give orders?" I asked then held her wrist.

"Don't you dare touch me sissy!" She said then shoved my hand away.

"I cant believe this. You will regret calling me sissy you wench!" I said then called the security.

"Please get someone here, I don't want my day to be ruined just because of this insolent woman." I said over the walkie-talkie.

The security guard arrived in just 1 minute. They hurriedly took her arms and before I left her, my mom suddenly interrupted.

"What's happening here my dear?" She said to that woman.

"Omma, she's not welcome here. Why are you siding her?" I asked my mom while glaring at the woman.

"Yoon Jeonghan, don't you know that she is your fiancée? I invited her so you could finally meet." She said that made me sigh in frustration.

"Andwae, I'd rather live alone than marrying that woman." I said with my eyes still glaring at the woman.

"I don't want to get married either, but my parents threatened me to disown me if I disagreed with this marriage." She said while glaring back at me.

"Yoon Jeonghan, if you disobey me, your business partners and even us your parents will withdraw our share in your business." My mom said that made me clenched my fist.

"Fine, do whatever you want. I'll go to the backstage now." I said then walked away from them.

"My daughter-in-law, I'm sorry for the way my son treated you. I promise it won't happen again." My mom told her behind my back.

"It's okay. I can handle it myself." She responded to my mom.

Although I couldn't see them I could still hear their conversation so I just continued walking.