The Vampire

SinB's POV

Our school had a camping for 2 days and 1 night in Jeju Island. Our teacher told us to get our partner and I chose my best friend Yerin. We shared the same tent and put our stuffs in it. Our teacher asked us to get some twigs and dried leaves for the bonfire so we could stay warm at night. After hearing our teacher's instructions, Yerin and I hurriedly went into the woods. We're both so excited because we really enjoy trying new stuffs and challenging ourselves.

"Eunbi, kaja!" Yerin said and we both walk hand in hand.

"Let's have some fun into the woods." I said and started swaying our arms while walking.

We enjoyed the view while picking up some twigs and dried leaves and even played hide and seek. However, we didn't notice that it was getting dark and we were still in the middle of the woods. I was the it and still looking for Yerin but I couldn't find her. My mistake was, I forgot to bring my cellphone with me and I only had a flashlight with me.

"Yerin, where are you?" I shouted when it took me 10 minutes looking for her but still couldn't find her.

"Yerin-ah, odiga? Fine, you won. So please show yourself now." I said still shouting.

"Yerin! I'm not kidding anymore." I shouted and felt annoyed.

"Aish! Maybe she left me already. Fine, when I see you later, I'll take my revenge." I said while mumbling to myself.

It was already dark and I was still in the woods. I got my flashlight on. I was trying to find my way out of the woods when suddenly I slid down and fell down from a steep slope.

"Argh!" I just cried in pain.

My back hurt even my arm. It was wounded and bleeding too much. I was thinking if I would die in the woods because I couldn't move my body anymore. I was praying to God to have a miracle and sent someone to save me. Then, I promised to listen to my parents even to get a boyfriend like what they requested me to do. My parents were so excited to let me have a boyfriend but boys were so annoying I told them. I was still in pain and was about to lose hope when there were two strong arms lifted me up effortlessly. Everything went blurred and I just passed out.

I woke up feeling good and completely healed. But what shocked me the most was the room which looked like heaven.

"Am I dead and God have taken me to heaven?" I asked myself.

"No, you are alive my master." A man's voice answered from the chair beside the window.

"Omo, you surprised me. Who are you? Are you for real? And how did you hear me? Can you read mind? I didn't say any words at all. I just said those in my mind." I said while covering my mouth.

"Just one at a time my dear. Yes, I am real. You can touch me if you want. Yes, I can read your mind. And I am Yoon Jeonghan, your vampire slash servant." He said and bowed his head.

"Am I dreaming? This isn't real. This guy is crazy. He is just fooling me. I was dying a while ago and now I look more beautiful and healthy. Oh come on!" I said in my thoughts while looking at him from head to foot.

"You still don't believe in me? Let me prove it to you." He said then laid me on the bed and held both of my wrists.

I opened my eyes widely because of his sudden action. I felt like I was flown in the air and all of a sudden he was on top of me.