Kidnapper

SinB's POV

Living as the only child in Hwang Family was quite difficult. My family's company was the richest in Seoul. I was always surrounded by my body guards when I go to the university, malls, parks and even at my father's company. I hated that routine since I turned 20. I didn't know why my friends never mind them maybe because they got used to having them around me. Well, I wasn't because sometimes I feel that I didn't have privacy and I couldn't go on a date.

Because I feel suffocated, I planned to escape from them and went to the backyard of our university. I excused myself telling them that I would go to the toilet. I jumped over the fence and felt happy when I could no longer see any of my body guards around me. I didn't notice that someone followed me when I went to Han River.

"This is life! I'm free from all of those body guards." I shouted while feeling the wind on my face.

When a voice of a man suddenly interrupted me.

"Would you like to be forever free from them?" said a man with blonde hair who looked like an angel.

"Who are you? Do I know you? And what do you mean by forever free?" I asked with curiosity.

"One at a time my dear. I'm Yoon Jeonghan. You will soon know me if you will come with me. I will make sure that your body guards will not tail you or chase you anymore." He said with a smile that will make a girl easily fall in love with him.

"What am I thinking?" I said in my thoughts.

"I will go with you then." I said thoughtlessly not knowing that it would be my last day in Seoul.

I hopped in his car and he gave me a drink. I accepted it and drank it quickly not noticing that he put something in my drink. I felt dizzy and everything turned black. I just woke up not remembering what happened to me. I was in a room and this house was located in a hill. I was shocked because when I looked at the window, I couldn't see any neighborhood or city lights at dawn.

"Where am I?" I shouted then I heard a knock on the door.

"Good morning Hwang Eunbi! It's me Yoon Jeonghan. Please open the door for me." He said so I opened it and saw him with a tray of food on both of his hands.

"Here's your breakfast." He said showing his teeth again smiling at me.

"Where am I? Why am I here? What am I doing here? What did you do to me?" I said while glaring at him.

"You said you wanted to be free from your body guards? Your wish was granted. So I brought you here in Jeju Island." He said still with the same smile.

"What? I'm in Jeju Island. Are you kidding me?" I asked still couldn't process how I ended up here with him.

"Yes, you're in my house. And I'm serious that I brought you here." He said confidently.

"My parent is worried sick about me. And I'm sure they are all looking for me now. If they caught you, you will be dead or you will be imprisoned your whole life. So, stop this, I wanna go home now." I said then was about to leave the house but I couldn't open the main door even the windows were locked and sealed.

"Please open the door. I command you to open this door." I shouted at Jeonghan.

"Nobody gives an order in this house except me." He said while holding the remote in his hand.