Kidnapper 2

Jeonghan's POV

It's been 5 years since I lost my father. I inherited Yoon Company that he worked hard for his whole life. I waited so much for this day to come and took revenge for my father's death. I've been stalking my father's killer even his family. I did some research and found out that he treasured his one and only daughter the most. So, I planned to abduct his daughter, Hwang Eunbi.

I prepared everything and even bought a house in Jeju Island though I lived in Seoul. I learned how to cook all by myself and lived independently. I studied abroad to learn how to take over my father's company and manage it well. So, I just asked my father's assistant to look after my company while I was studying and doing my own business. And this day finally came, I saw Mr. Hwang's daughter escaped from his body guards and I tailed her up to Han River. I grabbed the opportunity to interrupt her after hearing her rants.

"Do you like to be forever free from them?" I asked her in a serious tone.

"Who are you? Do I know you? And what do you mean by forever free?" She asked with curiosity.

"One at a time my dear. I'm Yoon Jeonghan. You will soon know me if you will come with me. I will make sure that your body guards will not tail you or chase you anymore." I said showing the smile that most of the girls easily enchanted by it.

"I will go with you then." She said innocently without knowing that it would be her last day in Seoul.

She hopped in my car and I gave her a drink with sleeping pills. She accepted it and drank it quickly not noticing that I put something in her drink. The pill was effective because she fell asleep after taking it. I carried her to my private plane and arrived to my house in Jeju Island in 2 hours only. I left her in her room with CCTV cameras hidden in the mirror and on top of the cabinet.

I prepared her food because I know that she would wake up soon. I was about to leave the tray on the floor when I heard her.

"Where am I?" She shouted then I knocked on the door.

"Good morning Hwang Eunbi! It's me Yoon Jeonghan. Please open the door for me." I said and she opened it.

"Here's your breakfast." I said showing my teeth smiling at her.

"Where am I? Why am I here? What am I doing here? What did you do to me?" She said while glaring at me.

"You said you wanted to be free from your body guards? Your wish was granted. So I brought you here in Jeju Island." I said still with the same smile.

"What? I'm in Jeju Island. Are you kidding me?" She asked still clueless of how did I bring her here.

"Yes, you're in my house. And I'm serious that I brought you here." I said confidently.

"My parent is worried sick about me. And I'm sure they are all looking for me now. If they caught you, you will be dead or you will be imprisoned your whole life. So, stop this, I wanna go home now." She said then was about to leave the house but she couldn't open the main door even the windows were locked and sealed.

"Please open the door. I command you to open this door." She shouted at me.

"Nobody gives an order in this house except me." I said while holding the remote in my hand.