The Club 2

SinB's POV

"I feel so bad after what happened to Jeonghan oppa. It was all my fault. He was limping when I saw him trying to walk all by himself. He's the only man that I met who is passionate in everything that he does. He pretends to be okay but he's not. I see myself in him. So, I will help him." I said in my thoughts.

"Oppa, it's okay to say that you're hurting when it really hurts and it's okay to ask for help if necessary." I told him while we are sitting beside each other in the bus.

"Why? Do you always ask for help?" Jeonghan oppa asked me.

"Actually, I see myself in you because I never asked for help and I don't want to be a burden to anyone. When I was young, I dislocated my left shoulder because I trained dancing at an early age and it hurts sometimes when I reached my limit in dancing. My close friends only know about this. I don't want the people to think that I am weak. Do you have that kind of thinking?" I told him my story.

"Really? So, you also think about that?" Jeonghan asked me.

"Yes, most of the time. But when I see you, I think you're different from some other guys that I met. So, I trust that you will keep my secret too. You can at least let someone know that you're hurting. You can trust me oppa." I said trying to convince him.

"I trust you, the moment you approached me and taught me how to dance. You're indeed an amazing dancer." He said that made me blush.

"Why do you always have to say the words that I want to hear from everyone? I don't want to be called the main dancer but amazing dancer instead." I said shyly.

"Really? Is that the reason why you do not treat me like how you treat other boys at school?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously.

"They say that you have feisty spirit and boys are all rejected by you." He said that made me laughed.

"Seriously? You believe what they told you about me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, at first I thought you look feisty but when I get to know you more it's only just a rumor." He said that made me smiled widely.

"Thanks if you think it's just a rumor. Don't easily believe to what people are saying behind my back. Arasso?" I told him.

"Hmm.. But why do I have to listen to what you say?" He asked me while looking into my eyes.

"Because we're now friends?" I said while looking away.

"No, I just don't listen to what my friend tells me to do so." He said like teasing me.

"You're such a terrible friend. How to make you listen to someone?" I asked him while squinting my eyes.

"Maybe if you're my boss or girlfriend I might listen to whatever you say." He said still looking into my eyes.

"Fine, let me be your girlfriend but keep it a secret." I blurted out and covered my mouth.

I was shocked after telling that to him. I still couldn't believe with what I said. I was out of my mind but my heart was beating faster. I was still looking away because of embarrassment. However, what surprised me more was when he tilted his head and cupped my cheeks.

"I didn't know that you have this side on you, I was supposed to ask the question if you can be my girlfriend but you suggested that yourself. Thank you my girlfriend." He said that and made me smile and blush.

"So, will you listen to me now?" I asked him to change the topic.

"Ne, I will always listen to my girlfriend. But, let me walk you home like this." He said while we're walking to my dorm and held my hand.