My King

SinB's POV

It was a weekend and my butler knocked on the door to tell me that I have to get ready for the party this evening. All the maids approached me and helped me to take a bath, wear my dress, accessories and put my make up on. The party was exclusive for the sons and daughters of the royal families. The parents of the royal families arranged this event to help their sons and daughters find their future husbands or wives. I hated attending parties because I was kind of introvert and I wasn't ready to get a husband yet. My mother insisted that if I didn't attend the party, she wouldn't allow me to use my cellphone and laptop for a month. How could I read my favorite webtoon and watch my favorite Kpop group without those? After the make up artist who was also my maid finished doing my make up, my butler opened the door when I was ready to go.

"Princess Eunbi, the car is ready. Let me help you downstairs." Butler Seungkwan told me and escorted me to the car.

He opened the car door for me and he sat beside the driver seat. I was just checking my phone the whole time trying to look for my friend's name on the list of invited guests at the party. Good thing, I found one of my friends, Umji. We've been friends since middle school until college. I was interrupted in my thoughts when butler Seungkwan said something.

"Princess Eunbi, we're here. Let me escort you outside." He said and opened the car door for me and reached my hand and put in his right arm.

When we reached the door. He left me and told me this.

"Princess Eunbi, if you need help and ready to go home just call or text me. The driver and I will just wait for you here." He said with a force eye smile.

"Thank you Butler Seungkwan. Don't worry, you know I can handle myself if someone will take advantage of me. See you both later." I said and winked.

I entered the hall with a smile on my face because I was greeted by a hug of my friend, Umji.

"Eunbi, I've been waiting for you. Come sit beside me." Umji said while pulling my arm.

"Umji-ya, hold a second. Calm down I won't go away and just follow you." I said while laughing.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to talk with you about something." Umji added and smiled sweetly.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" I said then sit on a chair beside her.

"Eunbi, most of the guys here are all handsome but be careful because not all of them are well mannered. I saw Jungkook who have a lot of girls flirting beside him and taking advantage of them." She said pointing to a guy at the mini bar.

"Ah I see, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Umji." I replied while nodding my head.

"And wait there's another one. Can you see that guy? His name is Kai. Beware of him because I heard that he used to drug a girl and put it in her drinks and left her the next day without any trace that he was the culprit. That poor girl was harassed." Umji said while pointing to the guy drinking with a glass of wine.

"Aw, he's creepy. Don't worry I'll make sure to stay away from him." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Are there any good guys here?" I asked  curiously.

"I thought you have no interest to get a husband here. Did you somehow change your mind?" Umji asked teasingly.

"Umji-ya, you know me. I just wanted to know if I'm talking with good guys or not." I said while pouting my lips.

"Really? I thought you changed your mind because I was about to introduce you to someone I know." Umji said squinting her eyes.

"Aish! You silly Umji, I have no time for that. But I'm willing to welcome new friends though." I said smiling widely.