The Club

Jeonghan's POV

It's Monday again and I do my morning routine and get ready for school. At school, all students are required to participate in different clubs and I haven't decided yet which club will I sign up for. So, I asked my friend Joshua to help me choose the club that would suit me the best.

"Which club did you sign up for?" I asked him then tapped his shoulder.

"Jeonghan my friend, I joined the Glee Club, why not join us?" Joshua asked me.

"Glee club? Seriously?" I asked him while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah! What's wrong with it? I love singing. You will meet the Dance Club there too. We share the same practice room. You can also learn how to sing and dance just by watching them. So try it." Joshua explained to convince me.

"Okay fine, I'll try." I replied.

"That's great dude! Let's go there after class."  I said and went to our class.

We've been classmates and best friends since we were kids. I have no interest in singing or dancing because I'm a sports man. I haven't tried dancing but a little in singing. Everything is new for me so I will try to challenge myself this time if I can do it. The bell rings and the classes ended quickly. Joshua and I went to the Glee Club and Dance Club's room.

A lot of students have gathered in the room. Some of our classmates are there too. We are asked to sit down on the floor because the 2 instructors of Glee Club and Dance Club will say something.

"Let me introduce myself, for the newcomers here. I'm Taeyeon and I am the Glee Club instructor. We have an announcement about the collaboration of Glee Club and Dance Club." Taeyeon noona said.

"And I am Taemin, the Dance Club instructor. Yes, isn't that interesting to have a collaboration? The Theater Club asked a favor if we could perform in their show and it will be next month." Taemin hyung said.

The students all clap their hands and cheer up loudly.

"However, you have to learn how to sing and dance at the same time that's why you are sharing one practice room." Taeyeon noona said.

"Yeah, that's right and we will start our practice tomorrow after class." Taemin hyung added.

"Today, you just have to get to know each other well because it is very important to build rapport and be comfortable with your partner and group members." Taeyeon noona explained.

"Yes, you heard her right, you will be divided into groups or subunit and will have a partner at the same time." Taemin hyung said.

"So here's the list of the group for the girls, Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB and Umji. You will be called Gfriend. Next unit to form a group Seulgi, Chungha, Soyeon and SinB. You will be called SM Station Girls. SinB you have 2 groups because you are a great dancer and will polish the dance of your members." Taeyeon noona explained to the girls.

"Here's the group for the boys. First is The Hiphop Unit, Scoups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon. Next is Performance Unit Hoshi, Jun, The8 and Dino. And last but not the least, the Vocal Unit DK, Seungkwan, Woozi, Joshua and Jeonghan. Because you have 13 members, 3 units and 1 group you will be called 'Seventeen'." Taemin hyung explained.

"Wow! That's cool!" S.Coups said.
"Daebak!" Hoshi added.
"Nice!" Woozi said with his closed fist.

"Because only the 3 of you commented in what I said. You will be the leaders of each group. Arasso?" Taemin hyung said while pointing his index finger to the 3 of them.