Switch 2

SinB's POV

I left the house feeling annoyed. When I looked at Jeonghan oppa, he was just quiet maybe because he was disappointed of what he heard that we only have 7 days left so I tried to cheer him up.

"I won't give up. I know that we can do this oppa. Come on, let's go back home." I said going back to the car.

I gave him the car key and asked him to drive instead. He accepted it and started the car engine.

"What are we going to do? We only have 6 days left because today is not included anymore." Jeonghan oppa explained while driving.

"Why are you so negative? We just have to follow what guru Seungkwan told us. Stop the car." I commanded him.

"Wae?" Jeonghan asked then stopped the car.

"Come here!" I told him.

"What are you trying to do?" Jeonghan asked confusingly.

I grabbed his collar and kissed him slowly. At first, it feels so awkward because I was like kissing myself but when I closed my eyes and hugged him or my body it felt different, it was like we switched back to our bodies. He responded to my kiss and I felt butterflies in my stomach. When we parted, we're both breathless and looked in each other's eyes.

"Did you feel it?" I asked him.

"Wow! It was like I returned to my own body when we kissed." Jeonghan said while covering his mouth or my body's mouth.

"I told you, we can still get back to our own bodies. All we have to do is get comfortable with each other and follow what guru Seungkwan told us." I said proudly.

"Fine, so how are we going to do it? Do you have any plans? Remember we fight a lot?" He asked me.

"We have to get used to kissing each other. We have to kiss every single day even it may sound gross but we have to do it." I told him.

"Seriously? Kiss every day? Are you a kissing monster?" Jeonghan said with a shocked face.

"Do you want to go back and just stay in my body forever?" I asked him.

"Fine, I'll kiss you every day." He answered with a poker face.

"Good. Then, I'll forget to take my revenge on you. We have to be considerate with each other's feelings. Any additional?" I explained to him.

"Nado. You have to stop provoking me too. Because you always do that and stop calling me a sissy. Arasso?" Jeonghan added.

I was about to laugh after hearing the word sissy but when he widened his eyes or I mean my eyes, I felt intimidated. I saw my face really intimidating when I glared and widened my eyes.

"Fine, I won't do it anymore." I replied like a puppy.

"Let's head home because our parents are waiting. But we have to stop by my shop and change clothes because my shop is nearer to our house." He said and drove the car then stopped in front of his shop.

We entered the shop and his female workers welcomed us. They greeted me first because they thought that I'm their boss then bowed next to their real boss. I just put my tongue out because that's my habit that I couldn't refrain from doing. Jeonghan widened his eyes once again. And I just whispered to his ears.