My Bias 2

SinB's POV

I woke up early today because of the concert of Seventeen. I prepared my Carat bong and banner to cheer for my bias, Yoon Jeonghan oppa. I started to become a fan since "Adore You" era. His long hair really caught my attention. I found his long hair unique and manly. I admired him a lot especially when they covered some girl groups' songs including "Rough" by Yeojachingu. I asked permission from my omma that I would come home late. Good thing, she allowed me but I must help her in cooking for our family reunion on a weekend. She knew I hated cooking but she wanted to train me so that my future husband would be impressed.

I called my friend Umji because she would go to the concert with me. She was a fan of Vernon. We were both fantasizing the same KPop boy group and we became best friends because of that.

"Omuji, odiga?" I asked her with a wide smile because of excitement.

"SinB-ya, I'm still in bed. Waeyo?" She asked liked she just woke up because I heard her yawn.

"What day is today? Have you forgotten about it?" I asked her excitedly.

"It's Saturday and I still want to sleep." She told me still not mentioning oppa's concert.

"Ireona! You really have forgotten that today is Seventeen's concert." I shouted at her.

"Omo I forgot! What time is it now?" She asked me still shocked of what she heard from me.

"It's already 9:00am. Aish jinjja?!" I told her.

"Mianhe, SinB-ya!" She told me sounding like doing an aegyo.

"Just hurry up and let's meet at the bus stop at 9:30am. You only have 30 minutes to prepare your stuff and yourself. Arasso?" I commanded her.

"Ara ara. Just wait for me. Kamsahamnida!" She said then hang up the call.

"That sleepy head!" I said then went straight to my cabinet to get my stuff.

I kissed my Carat bong and put it inside my bag.

"See you soon Jeonghan oppa." I said while walking on my way out of the house.

I headed to the bus stop waiting for Umji to arrive but still she wasn't there yet. I thought of going to her house because her house was just nearby. I crossed the street when I was suddenly bumped by a car.

"Aish! Jinjja?" I groaned in pain then stood up and knocked on the car window.

The man just lowered the window half and he was wearing a bucket hat and a mask.

"Are you blind? Can't you see that it's a green light for us street walkers and yours are red light?" I said yelling at him.

"Mianhe, I was just in a hurry and thought I could make it. Here's my calling card. I have to go." He said then slid the calling card and closed the window of his car.

"Yah! I'm not done yet. Get down from your car." I said and kept on knocking on his car window but he left me there at the crossroad.

I just continued crossing the street because the cars were honking at me.

"If I met you once again. You'll be dead!" I said pointing my hand then glared at the back of his car away from me.

I just inserted the calling card in my pocket and went to Umji because I was in a hurry. When I saw her, she asked me if I was okay.

"Sinb-ya, what happened to your knees? Gwenchana?" She asked me worriedly.

"Gwenchana. Just a small accident on the road because you're late. You pabo!" I said then pinched her cheeks.