Truly Love

SinB's POV

It was the first day of school and it would be my first day in the university. I had no friends yet because I lived in Cheongju. I just convinced my parents that I should live independently and told them that I wanted to pursue my career in Seoul. I rented a Goshiwon because it was much cheaper than any apartment. I had a part time job as a bartender in Itaewon so I could pay for my daily needs and expenses whenever my parents couldn't send money to support me.

I entered the classroom and waited for the professor to arrive. There were students who already had their friends. One student sat beside me, maybe she didn't have friends yet like me. She bowed her head and introduced herself.

"Anyeonghaseyo! I'm Umji, what's your name?" she said shyly.

"I'm SinB. Nice to meet you!" I said while bowing my head.

"Nice to meet you too, SinB! I hope we can be friends." She said with an eye smile.

I just nodded in response because our professor arrived. All the students were amazed and fascinated by his looks. He looked young to become a professor.

"Silence please! Today is our first day of school so I won't be too hard on all of you. Let's get to know each other first. Let me introduce myself. I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Just  call me Prof. Yoon. I'll be your adviser and teacher in Literature. I just graduated last year and was an intern in this school. Nice to meet you all."

All the students especially girls were smiling widely and trying to look beautiful in front of our professor.

"It's so disgusting. He's our professor and we are his students. My classmates are all insane." I said in my thoughts while rolling my eyes.

I noticed that my professor looked at me after I rolled my eyes so I looked away. I found him annoying. I found all men annoying except my dad.

I asked Umji if our professor was still looking at me.

"Umji, is our professor looking this way?" I asked like whispering to her.

"Yes, what did you do to catch his attention?" Umji asked while nodding her head.

"Aish! I just rolled my eyes after he introduced himself and maybe he caught me doing that. Just let me know if he stopped looking at me." I told her while turning my head down because of embarrassment.

"He stopped looking at you because a student asked him a question." Umji said with an eye smile.

"Thank you Umji." I said feeling relieved.

During the break, Umji and I went to the school canteen and bought some food. While falling in line, a tall guy was trying to cut in the line in front of me.

"Yah! What are you doing? Can't you see that we're all falling in line without cutting it? Who are you?" I asked in a sarcastic manner tying not to make a scene.

"Mianhe! I thought you didn't see me. Can't you recognize me Hwang Eunbi?" He said apologetically with an eye smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows then after staring at him in 2 seconds I recognized him quickly. It was my childhood friend.

"Binie ah! Is that you?" I shouted at him and hit his arm.

"Arghh! You're still the same SinB-ah! Your hands are still heavy!" He said while rubbing his arm where I hit him.

I just smiled at him then introduced Umji to him.

"Here's my friend Umji and we're in the same class." I said while interlocking arms with Umji.