#6

Marco led Star into the park, "it's not much, but its a nice place to be in the morning."

"Its beautiful, Marco, how did you find this?" Star tilted her head, one of Marco's favourite things about Star was when she tilted her head when she was curious, he found it pretty cute.

Marco chuckled "me and Jackie were looking around the boys dorms and we passed Ferguson, he told us we should check it out."

Star looked at the ground, "oh, okay."

Marco walked down the path towards the lake, and Star trailed behind him, dragging her feet across the ground.

"You want to sit here?" Marco pointed to a surprisingly clean bench which looked over the lake and into the horizon.

"Sure," Star grinned.

They both sat and looked into the distance.

"Marco, may I ask you a question?"

"Shoot," Marco turned to face her.

"How many times have you actually dated Jackie?" Star shuffled in her seat.

"Oh, just once before this, why you ask?" Marco began to look uncomfortable.

Star thought to herself, if they only dated once before, why did Oskar say they'd dated a few times?

"Just curious, that's all."

If Oskar was telling the truth, why would Marco lie to her?

Marco nodded, "I'm getting pretty hungry, you want to get some breakfast?"

Star shrugged, "you can, but I didn't bring any money."

"Don't worry, I'll pay for you." Marco offered.

"If you pay, I'm paying you back, I will feel bad otherwise..."

"Very well, you ready?" Marco got up and put his hands in his hoodie pockets.

Star nodded and got up, following Marco to the restaurant.

..*..

"I brought Jackie here yesterday, its pretty good." Marco found a table for two and sat down.

Marco ordered breakfast for the two of them and paid.

"Your right, Marco, this is nice." Star tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and continued eating.

Marco watched Star as she ate her food.

"What?" Star noticed Marco staring and stopped eating, she started to chew her food slower.

Marco chuckled and turned away, "sorry, Star."

Star rolled her eyes and they both finished eating.

"Lets go then Star..."

They both got up and got onto the sidewalk.

"What do you wanna do then?."

"To be honest, I have no idea." Marco shrugged.

"Lets just walk back to our room then," Star suggested.

Marco nodded.

..*..

As the pair walked home, Marco's phone vibrated in his pocket.

Jackie- Hey, Marco, did you get the letter?? xx

Marco- No, I've been out with Star all day, what is it?

Jackie- Just look at it when you get in, you will love it :D xx