#20

~10 Years Later~

Star sat on her throne proudly, he beloved husband, Marco was sitting next to her. She was very happy with herself, and couldn't help but laugh.

"What's the joke?" Moon asked.

"Nothing, I just never expected this to happen, I guess." Star smiled at Marco.

"And I never expected to have such a beautiful Granddaughter," Moon smiled as she hugged Star and Marco's new born to her chest.

Star giggled happily.

"I mean, Luna, its such a nice name, soon, she will be able to take your place," Moon wiped a tear from her eye.

River entered the room with a camera, "guys! I need a photo of Star, Marco and Luna for the room of rulers."

"Oh!" Moon passed Luna to Star and moved out of the picture.

"Smile!" River said loudly.

He snapped the photo and Star tried not to blink from the flash.

Moon cooed, "it's beautiful..."

Marco stood up and took his child from Star, he hugged her to his chest affectionately and then helped Star down.

"Can I take her to bed?" Moon pleaded.

Marco chuckled, "of course," he passed Luna to Moon and she went to take her to her room. River followed after her.

Marco pulled Star into a tight hug and kissed her neck, "I love you..." he whispered.

{END}

I'm afraid to say that this story has come to and end, I enjoyed writing this and I'd like to know what you think! Thanks for reading and I'll hopefully see you again in another one of my books.

:)

-x1Starco1x