Chapter 13: Masterbation

Derek POV :

I closed the door behind Chloe and she sat down on her bed. She looked up at me with those innocent blue eyes of hers and I felt the toll of questions behind them.
"Why do guys masterbate?" She asks. Right to the point.
"Well, for different reasons," I begin. "Some of us do it because we don't a women around to satisfy us sexually, or just want a quick way to... Ahem, 'get off'. Some do it for pleasure and some do it just because they can."
Chloe thinks about this, "Why does Simon do it?"
"Ah, um, well." What an awkward question, "Probably because he doesn't have a girlfriend?" The statement is more like a question.
"Oh. Then why do you do it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Uh-oh.
I sat down on the bed with her, "Well, some men. Okay, most men. Wake up with something called... Morning Wood."
Her eyes widdened, "You mean a boner?"
"Yeah."
"So, you wake up with a boner and...?"
I looked down not wanting to meet her accusing eyes, jacking off wasn't a crime but it felt like one, "Well I... Uh, Y'know. Over the toilet."
Chloe's eyes widdened, "Why can't I give you release?" She asks quietly.
I frown, "Because your usually sleeping. You need your sleep. I won't wake you up for something I can easily deal with."
"Oh." Was all she said.

Then without hesitation she climbed on me, wrapping her thin arms around my neck. She started kissing my neck, sending shivers down into my... lower region.
"Chloe, you don't-" I began but she stopped me with her lips. I instantly moved my lips with hers, then she pulled back and blinked her big blue eyes at me.
Then with a little smile, her arm shot down and grasped little Derek, I swear I never felt so powerless in my entire life, "This... belongs to me and me only."
I quickly nodded, and she removed her hand and wraped her arm back around my neck and bagan moving around on my nap. Which made little Derek start to tingle. I heard the door open but didn't have enough time to register it.

"Hey, Chloe. Look what I-Oh shit!" Chloe jumped back almost falling off me. I caught her and held her on my lap. Mostly to hide the buldge that was growing in the front of my pants.
Tori was holding what looked like a movie, "Am... I interupting?" She asked.
"Yes." I said.
"No." Chloe said. She gave me 'the look'.
"Um... Okay?" Tori studied us before shrugging, "I bought you something." Tori threw the case at Chloe. She missed but I caught it and handed it to her.
"A birthing movie? Oh gross." Chloe made a digusted face. On the front of the case was an image that made little Derek faint. Guess I don't have to hide him anymore.
"Your gonna have to do it too. So its good to see what you'll be facing." Tori shrugged.
"Alright. Wanna watch it with me?" Chloe asked.
Tori agreed to watch the movie with Chloe but I wasn't up to watching baby birth.
I'm still not even sure if I'll be able to stand upright during Chloe's! Instead I went to talk to my brother.

I was about to knock on his door when I heard the movie playing, "Uh! Oh yeah! Harder! Hard-Oh!"
I smirked, and put my hand on the door knob. This is gonna be priceless...
This is what happened in slow motion: I turned the knob, burst open the door causing it to slam loudly against his bedroom wall, and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
Simon, in mid-masterbation, fell off his bed and stared up at me with a face full of terror. Then when he realized it was only me, he began to breath again and quickly zipped himself back into his pants.

"Fuck, Derek! You gave me a mini heat attack!" Simon grabbed his chest and breathed. I grabbed the remote on his bed and shut off the porn.
"Your face was hilarious, it was like this-" I mimicked Simon's shocked face.
He glared, "Yeah, just remember that for next time." I didn't doubt he'd try and get me back. I sat down on his bed and he knew a talk was coming on so he sat down too.
"Dude, when your taking care of buisness you need to be more careful. You almost scar'd Chloe." I said.
"Oh yeah, sorry about before." He looked embarassed, "Well in my defense, this is the second floor so I didn't think anyone could look into my window. I guess I forgot about the tree house." He shrugged.
"Well you can't be forgetting about it, because when my kids are older I don't want them running to me telling me the saw Uncle Simon playing with his pee-pee."
Simon laughed, "Pee-pee? Your already starting to use baby talk!"
I rolled my eyes, "Moving off of that topic... do you wanna verse me before I have to go to work?" I asked.
"Haha, thats right. You gotta make the moneys for your honey." He winked and then jumped up and started chanting, "Call Of Duty! Call Of Duty! Call Of-Race you down!" Then took off down stairs. Asshole.