Chapter 10: Hardly A Belly

When we got home, it was 1:00pm and Derek was already there. He was in the kitchen munching on a bag of Doritos. "So... how'd it go?" I asked.
"Hmm...?" He raised and eyebrow and sat the bag of chips down on the counter.
"Did you get the job or what?" I rolled my eyes.
Derek shrugged, "They said that they'll call me if I got it."
"Oh..." So it was a fifty-fifty chance that he or didn't get it.
Derek chuckled. What? What's so funny? I raised and eyebrow curiously.
He smirked in return, "I'm the only one that applied."
It took a few minutes for this to sink in, Derek waited patiently. When it finally hit-
"What? Oh my god! thats great!" I threw my arms around him, "Congrats!" I kissed him full on the mouth before pulling away.

"Of course." He wraped his arms around my waist, "So do I get reward?"
I grinned and reached up on my tippytoes to whisper in his ear, "What time is it, Mr. Wolf?"
In the next second, Derek had my legs wraped around his waist and carried me upstairs to his bedroom. The first place we had sex and where we conseived the little ones growing inside me. The first time we'd made love, we had agreed to use his bed. It was a king size and mine was only a twin. So his bed had much more room for... moving around, if you know what I mean.

Derek had one arm wraped around me, craddling my butt as he used his other to open his door. After he got the door open, he wraped free arm around my back and clossed the door with his back. He sat me down on his bed and pushed me gently backwards so I was on my back and he was leaning over me.
Derek made a trail of kisses from my lips, to my throat, my breasts, untill he reached my stomach. He hesitated there and then planted a soft kiss in the middle of my torso.

Then he continued down and put kisses in my inner thighs. This sent shivers up my body. Lifting his head to look me in the eyes, he licked his lips with a hunger... not for food... but for something else.
I reached forward and lifted the bottom of his shirt up, he helped me get it over his head. Then we worked on getting his jeans off.
After he was only in his boxers, he started to work on me. Pushing my shirt up and over my head and pulling off my spandex pants. He tossed our clothes onto the floor, leaving himself only in boxers and me in my panties and bra.
(A/N: Alright folks, I'm gonna censor the rest of this. Mostly because this is my first shot at writing a lemon and I'm still practising. Give me time! I promise I'll eventually post a full one! ... If you really want me to...)

After we both had our releases, we layed there breathing heavily. I was laying on my back and Derek was on my left side, laying on his side facing me, his right arm under his pillow and his left draped over my torso.
Derek had steadied his breathing in no time and after 3 minutes my breath was still coming out as if I just ran a marathon.

Eventually my breathing became more normal and thats when I was able to focus on my suroundings.
I realized that Derek's arm was no longer draped over my abdomen, his hand was pressed against it and now rubbing it. He moved his hand in a counter clock-wise direction.
My tiny tummy poked out just alittle bit, where as before it was completely flat. Derek continued to rub it without saying a word.
"Are you sure their alright?" He finally asked.
"H-huh?" I stuttered, he caught me off guard when he suddenly spoke.
Derek sighed as if he'd be talking the whole time and I only now started to listen.
"The babies. Are you sure their alright?" He said, meeting my eyes.
"Y-yeah. Aunt Lauren says their fine." I answered, she was still monitoring them.
Derek thought about this. Then, "But they haven't grown much. Usually werewolf babies grow alot faster in the womb, and you hardly even have a belly."
"Well... you have to calculate in me being a necromancer. Were really small to begin with." I reached over and moved a peice of dark hair from Derek's eyes, so that I could lock his eyes with mine.
He was silent and then nodded, "I guess so. I just..." His eyes darted away from mine, embarassed.
"You just want them to be healthy. I know." I said outloud for him. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me on my forehead.

After a few minutes, I began to think about what he said about my stomach. Then I glanced down at my growing midsection.
"Hey! What do you mean 'hardly'!" I looked at him in disbelief.
Derek raised and eyebrow, "Chloe. You can't be serious."
"Look! Look!" I poked my tummy.
"Chloe, thats not a belly." He smirked.
"Yes it is!" I pouted.
He chuckled, "I suppose it would be, compared to before. But honestly, it's so small it shouldn't qualify."
I stared at him, speechless. "'Qualify? It is so a belly!" I pouted even more. It was a belly.
Derek shook his head and reached over to his night stand. He grabed his laptop and sat up, opening it. I sat and leaned over his shoulder.
He typed in a password to unlock desktop. chloesouza
My eyes widden and then I blushed.
Derek turned his head alittle bit in my direction, "One day."
I blushed even harder. Chloe Souza? ... I... I like that.

"Here." Derek turned the laptop and I peered at it, "Now, that's a belly."
I blinked couple times, "Oh... wow."
"When you have that, then you can say you have a belly." Derek closed the laptop and layed it back down on the night stand.
"Guess I have a long way to go." I murmured.
Derek was still able to hear me, y'know being a werewolf with super hearing and all, "You sure do."
He glanced over at his alarm clack, a basic one not cool like mine, "I'm hungry, wanna go get something to eat?" He asked.
I shook my head, "I'm not hungry."
"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow, "Your eating for multiples now, shouldn't you be hungry all the time?"
"Hey! I'm not like you!" I scowled, then my stomach growled. Now that I gave it some attention I was acutally really hungry.
Derek started laughing, "Are your trying to starve our children?"
"Alright, alright! Let's go get some grub." I got up and started looking for my clothes.
Derek snuck up behind me and wraped his arms around my waist, then whispered in my ear, "Can't wait for the fourth month."
The he let go and began to pull on his jeans. Fourth month? Then I remembered that's when you really start showing. I blushed and tugged on my shirt.
My stomach growled again, this time louder. Derek chuckled, while glared at him.