14

I walked to school today because I wanted some time to think. I just really don't like how my life is going at the moment. I know it will get better but I don't want to have to wait too long.

It's lunch now. I don't want to go to the cafeteria. I have some snacks from home so I think I'll just go outside and eat it there. I go outside and end up walking to Stark's pond. It's not that far away from the school so it should be okay. I sit down by the pond and look out on the water. It's very still and calming. My phone starts to vibrate. I pick it up and answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Kenny. Where are you? I can't find you at school." Kenny says on the other side of the line.

"I'm at Stark's pond. You can come meet me if you want." I reply.

"Be there in a moment." He hangs up. I put my phone down. I take a deep breath. I'm glad Kenny's coming. I don't feel too good and I really need a hug right now.

A couple of minutes pass and Kenny's here. He sits down beside me. I move closer to him and hug him. He hugs me back.

"Why didn't you eat lunch at school?" He asks me.

"I don't want to be around too many people at the moment."

"Is it because of what happened yesterday?"

"Yeah, I also just wanted some silence."

"Yeah, I feel that, man." Kenny looks at me and smiles slightly. He's so handsome. I lean a bit closer to him and look at his lips. I really want to kiss him. I close my eyes and move my head closer to his. I feel my lips brush against his and then it happens. I kiss him. He lays his hand on my waist and kisses me back. I feel my heart race as Kenny lowers me down and goes on top of me. I play with his hair as we deepen the kiss and he starts rubbing against my leg. He's getting hard. I tug on his hair and slip my tounge into his mouth. He smirks a bit into the kiss and lowers his hand down to my pants and starts caressing my inner thigh. I start to feel a warm tingling sensation flow through me and I moan quietly.
I break the kiss and open my eyes for just a moment. My eyes meet his and I blush a little.

"You're so adorable when you blush." He says and smiles.

"Oh, stop it." I chuckle. He goes off and sits down beside me. He puts his arm over my shoulders and rests his head on mine.

"You know, Butters.. I'm really starting to fall for you." He says and pulls me a bit closer. I feel like my heart is going to explode. I'm so happy.

"I'm falling for you, too, Ken." I reply.