17.

Carly's POV

A month has gone by, the guys were pretty good with staying sober, they started to talk about a tour so, they're trying to not get too into drugs and alcohol again. They all started drinking, a lot. But, Nikki hasn't turned back to any drugs, so I'm not upset.

I walked back out to the living room with two beers in my hand, Nikki looked away from the TV and smiled at me. "Thank you, babe." He smiled at me, taking the beer I handed him. I smiled and sat next to him and took a sip of my beer, I've been drinking a lot more along with them, mainly only when I'm alone with Nikki. I still have yet to get drunk, even the time when I drank with all of them, I was still just tipsy.

"Babe, I was thinking that maybe you could come clothes shopping with me today, we have to get some clothes for the tour that's coming up." He explained, I smiled. "Yeah, I would love to!" I replied, he smiled and kissed my head. "Once we're done with these beers, we can go." He said, taking a sip from his.

We finished drinking and got our shoes on and we got in his car to start driving. "Turn on the radio, Carly Beth." He said, I smiled at him calling by my first and middle name, that's usually what he calls me, even if it's my name, it makes me smile like an idiot, I could listen to him say my name all day. I turned the radio on and we caught the end of a song, then the beginning of "Smokin' In The Boys' Room" came on, I looked over at Nikki and his eyes got wide.

"Oh my god! That's us!" Nikki exclaimed. "This is the first song of ours that got on the radio!" Nikki's smile seemed to light up the car. I turned it up, we both started to sing along to it.

This month has been so great, Vince and Tommy left 2 weeks ago and Nikki's just stayed here for the entire month, he went back to his house briefly to get clothes and everything he'll need while he's staying here.

We parked at a place I haven't heard of and got out. "I didn't know you already knew one of our songs. The album came out barely 2 months ago." Nikki said in my ear, sending shivers up my spine. "When we took that break, I still supported you and the boys and bought the album as soon as it came out," I started. "And don't flatter yourself, it's a cover song." I teased. He rolled his eyes and guided me inside the store.

When we walked in, I saw all kinds of stuff that looked like Nikki's taste. He probably shops here all the time. We walked over to this section of crazy looking clothes, all kinds of patterns all over them. I looked around the store and there was a women's section, too. I'm not much of a shopper, I don't have really nice things in my closet. Just plain jeans and some band tee's, the rest are all basic.

"Hey, look at this!" Nikki exclaimed. I looked over and saw a jacket and pants with vertical stripes on them. I smiled. "You'd look good in that, baby." I said. He smirked and kissed my head. "I'll go try it on, wait here. I want your opinion," he said grabbing his size and then walked off the to the dressing rooms. I followed and waited right outside.

I looked over and saw a beautiful black dress, it's a long sleeve black dress that hangs off the shoulder and hugs the mannequin really well. I smiled and looked at the price tag, my eyes went wide and I quickly stopped looking at it.

Nikki walked out, wearing the outfit, I smiled at him. "Wow, look at you!" I gushed. He smiled and I saw his cheeks get a little pink. "Aw, you blushin', Sixx?" I teased. He shook his head. "Shut up," he mumbled and he turned to look in the mirror. He looked himself up and down. "Are you sure I look okay?" He asked, sounding a little sad. "Yeah, of course. What do you mean?" I asked walking up to him and looking at him in the mirror. "I mean, I've gained weight since I've gotten off of drugs," he said. "This doesn't look good." He said. I was taken back. What is he looking at because I see only perfection.

"Babe, you look amazing." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. "I think you look perfect, actually I don't think it, I know it." I said, kissing his back. "Thank you, baby girl." He said turning around and facing me. He kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna get it." He said and walked back to the dressing rooms. I smiled and I looked back over at the dress. I walked back over to it, I looked over to see if I have my size, just to see if they had it.

"You like that dress, Carly Beth?" I heard Nikki from behind me. I turned around. "I guess, it's too expensive–" "I can get it for you, try it on." He said. I shook my head. "No, that's too much–" "Go. Get your size, try it on." He cut me off yet again. "I feel bad, I couldn't." I said. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the back of my shirt and then got a dress. "It's your size. I checked, try it on!" He pushed, smiling. I sighed, defeated and grabbed the dress from him. I walked into the dressing rooms and slipped it on.

It hugged my body perfectly. But, for some reason, I can't get myself to go out there and show Nikki. He's never seen me in a dress before, I always ask myself why he would want anything to do with me when he could literally get any girl he wanted and I feel like he's just settling with me.

I reluctantly walked out of the dressing room and Nikki looked over and his eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh." He said, I dry swallowed. "What?" I asked. He walked over to me and turned me to face the mirror. "You look absolutely beautiful, look at you." He said, smiling at me. Heat rushed to my cheeks. "Oh, look who's blushin' now?" He said, imitating me. I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Next time we go on a date, you're gonna west that dress." He said, leaning down and kissing my shoulder. I got goosebumps over my body. "You don't have to get me this, Nikki. It's expensive," I said. "I'd feel so bad." I continued.

"Nonsense. You look too good for me to not get this for you," he said. "I wanna spoil you, you deserve it. Let me get you more stuff, not just the dress." He said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him. "Nikki–" "Carly." He cut me off, mimicking my tone. I rolled my eyes. "You aren't gonna take no for an answer are you?" I asked. He shook his head, smile on his face.

We shopped in here for a bit, getting himself stuff and myself. He actually got me a matching outfit to his one with the vertical stripes. It's the same kind of pants but, the top is a bralette top with the same kind of vertical stripes.

The price was no price I'd ever see in my lifetime. But, Nikki bought it with no problem. We walked out of the store and he put the bags in the backseat. We both got in the car. "Thank you, Nikki, that was insanely sweet." I thanked him. He took my hand in his. "Don't need to thank me, it's all stuff you deserve, doll."

(a/n: a cute filler one for now bc crazy shit has been happening in this story, i hope you enjoyed this chapter even if nothing crazy did happen. thank you so much for reading, please vote, it's greatly appreciated, feedback is always welcome. okay bye👻)