26.

(Sorry for the reupload. I forgot that I wrote a chapter before this one☺️)

Carly's POV (Smut Warning)

It's the day before the boys and I go on tour. Nikki and I are laying in his bed. He's writing at the end and I'm reading a book. I kept glancing up at him laying on his stomach, I smiled a little. Things are really good right now.

I turned the page of my book and continued to read, I kept reading on until I realized I was reading the same line over and over, I had much more on my mind than reading. I kept glancing over at Nikki, we've been seeing each other for 8 months now, he's been extremely patient with me and I don't think I can be patient anymore.

I put my bookmark in and set my book on the bedside table. I got close to Nikki and moved his hair off the back of his neck and started to leave small kisses all over, I felt Nikki stiffen up. "Whatcha doin', Carly Beth?" He said, breathy. "Nothing.." I trailed off and ran my hands up his body. He shifted and turned over onto his back, I threw my leg over him and straddled him, kissing up his bare chest, to his neck, jawline and then making my way to his lips, kissing him passionately. Nikki's hands roamed up my thighs, resting on my ass, squeezing gently.

He deepened the kiss, turning us passionately, to us aggressively making out, I felt his hard on through his sweatpants against my thigh. I broke the kiss slightly, a small moan leaving my mouth our lips soon attached again. I started to grind on him a little, he groaned a little against my lips.

My hands moved down to his sweats, tugging at them slightly. "Wait," Nikki said in-between kisses. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, I leaned back. I moved my arms to the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, my hands moved to my bra clasps and my bra loosely fell off my shoulders, I caught it in my hands and tossed it to the flora.

"Yes, I'm more than sure," I leaned down to his face again. "I want you, Nikki." I whispered, I kissed him passionately and broke the kiss, Nikki's green eyes turned darker with lust, he lifted me up, laying me on the bed and getting over top of me, his kisses first started on my stomach, up to my breasts, his tongue grazed over my nipple, barely even touching, driving me crazy. "Nikki," I moaned, breathlessly. He kissed up my collarbones and started to kiss to my neck, started to gently suck and nip at the skin. His lips on my skin is putting me in a state of euphoria. He blew cool air on the raw skin and moved up to my face, grabbing my face with his hand and kissing me, I moved my hands up his arms and rested them around his neck.

He broke the kiss, leaving me wanting more. He moved down to my pajamas shorts and pulled them down, then slowly pulled down my panties. He smirked a little when he saw the affect he has on me and his finger moved up my clit, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout my body. A moaned escaped through my parted lips, he leaned forward and kissed my lips again, as he started to massage my clit, I moaned into his mouth and wrapped my arms around him against and my nails dragged across his back.

"Nikki," I moaned out, trying to catch my breath. He broke the kiss and leaned back a little. "What is it?" He smirked. I whined. "Please," I whimpered. "Please what?" He said, smirking still. "I want you," I said, pulling at his sweatpants. "Want me to what?" He teased, rubbing his fingers on my clit, I moaned out and gripped the bedsheet with my hand. "Nikki," I moaned and dragged his name out. "What do you want me to do, baby?" He whispered close to my face. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Use your words." He smirked.

I covered my face with my hands. "Please fuck me, Nikki." I said, my face growing hotter with each word. I could feel him smirking from behind my hands. He removed my hands from my face and kissed me gently. "That's all you had to say, Carly Beth." He spoke, smirking at me.

He removed his sweats and his boxers and leaned down to kiss me again, I could feel his hard on barely touching my entrance, I moaned against his lips, begging for him. I need him, that's all that's on my mind right now. My body, my mind, and in all aspects, I need him. He leaned over to the bedside table and got a condom out of the drawer and put it on, he got over top of me again and started to kiss my neck.

He slowly thrusted into me, I gasped at the pain and bit my lower lip. "Are you okay?" Nikki asked, quickly becoming serious. "Are you hurting?" He asked, brushing my hair out of my face. "I-I'm fine," I stuttered. "Keep going, please." I said, kissing him gently. He slowly thrusted into me, I very quickly adjusted and moaned a little. "Faster," I moaned. Nikki leaned down and kissed me again, quickening his pace. I moaned against his lips as he thrusted into me.

I felt my muscles starting to twitch, my heart rate started to beat rapidly, my moans began getting shorter, as I was trying to catch my breath. I felt my chest getting hotter and it feels my heart is skipping a beat. I felt a pressure building up inside of me, I gripped onto Nikki's back and I felt my orgasm shake my body, my nails dragged up his back and my legs shook against his body. Nikki's orgasm cake right after mine and I felt my body go limp and my arms fell to my sides, my chest going up and down trying to catch my breath.

Nikki fell next to me, his arm wrapping around me and pulling me close to him. "Wow," he breathed in my ear. I smiled a little and cuddled into him, burying my face in his chest. "I love you so much, Nikki. I'm glad you were my first," I said. "I was your first?" He asked. I kissed his chest. "Mhm, and you're amazing." I murmured against his chest. His grip tightened around me. "Well, you're pretty okay yourself," he said. I laughed. "Nikki," I laughed. "Okay, okay," he laughed. "You were amazing, too." He said and kissed the top of my head.

(a/n: 👀👀 i hope you enjoyed! thank you so much for reading, please vote! it's greatly appreciated. feedback is always welcome¡! okay bye👻)